Advice regarding CB6000s

For the gearheads in the audience
KARTER1982

Re: Advice regarding CB6000s

Post by KARTER1982 »

Since writing my last post, my girlfriend has not taken a liking to my device. I have used it in self chastity instead. I was a bit concerned about wearing it 24/7 as i ride a motorcycle to work etc. Tried the device on whilst riding the motorbike and it is okay. the device didnt squash my bits between the tank and my crotch but instead slid to the side of the tank. Me and my girlfriend have been talking about having sex for the past couple of nights. On the first night she wanted a rest instead.
She said she wanted to tease me. :) This was nice to hear. I said to her, you may as well keep me locked up in my device then. She said that she didnt want me to wear it that night as she wanted to be able to feel my cock if tempted to. I suggested me being locked in my device on sunday as i was going to be off work all day. She had work and could take the key with her. She reluctantly said yes. The following night after i finished work i put myself in chastity again.
She got back from work and grabbed my crotch when were sat on the sofa. I told her I was wearing the device and she recoiled immediately. She was still disgusted by the idea of it. I took it off that night as we were going to have sex. She was too tired though and unexpectedly , instead I was told, to lock myself back up in my device. It wasnt even sunday yet and I HAD to be in chastity. Is she starting to come around to the idea? I slept like this using the following setup:
Cock ring size - second largest
Spacer size - smallest
I had experimented with this setup before and found it to work best. My cock didnt slide too far backwards in the cage. However, I woke up with pain in my left testicle and no matter where I moved my scrotum, the pain wouldnt go. I had to fit the largest cock ring instead. I then slept for a few more hours. I woke up in pain again. This time my cock was swollen in the cage.
The bits of skin sticking through the holes in the sides of the device were not in pain. Good. Pulling my foreskin down before putting on the device meant this type of pain was no longer experienced. I tried to move my cock in the cage. It was swollen and wouldn't budge. I wondered if it was the early morning erection pain i have head about? This was too much to bear though.
I tried to cut my circulation off slightly by holding the area of my cock, before the device, tightly. Didn't work. I got out of bed and had a cigarette. The pain went a little and it felt like I had to urinate. I did so and the pain disappeared straight away. Nice. Went back to sleep. Woke again in pain. Had a piss, lubricated cock through hole. No pain again. Back to bed and slept fine.
I thought i wasnt going to be able to wear the device constantly but all was okay now. Phew! So, my girlfiend is now at work with the key and i am locked in my plastic prison. Tried to masterbate but to no avail. no matter how much i tug at the device, its not happening. Sheer bliss! :D If we have sex tonight i am planning to lock myself back in. Will she keep the key again? She was concerned about the hygiene of me being locked up 24/7, so I suggested us showering together with the device removed and then refitting afterwards.
I plan to show her some chastity related sites on the internet in order to try and give her some ideas, if I am to be locked up for long periods. Hoping she will become more dominant and teasing with me. Would be nice if she were to wear revealing clothing or just lingerie when we are in the house together and I am locked in. Another fantasy of mine is to be denied masterbation or normal sex and to have to instead pleasure her.
And if i want to get fucked I want her to only allow me to receive a strap on fucking. We talked about strap ons before and she likes the idea. Wonder if she would ever be able to bring herself to fuck my ass whilst I am wearing the device though? Or whether she would ever be able to bring herself to tease my cock in its device?
It would be great if she grows to like the look of it. Iv'e written a bit of a long post here but I haven't posted for a while now and just wanted to share my experiences and provide some more guidance if anyone needs it.
0 x