Pet Trap arrived

For the gearheads in the audience

Re: Pet Trap arrived

Post by inscription »

Well it has been 21days that I have been in the Pet Trap. It is very comfortable. I only used lotion a few times on the ring. My opion is that with the smaller dia at 1 1/4 and shortercage at 1 1/2 is a big help. Also the oval ring. Keeping it clean is no problem. So smaller is better. No problems with the stud that I had welded to the front of ring.
0 x
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

I also have the Pet Trap, and just found a place that will change the angle of the stud. I'm hopeing this will
stop the crushed Balls effect mine had. I tried to adjust myself, but noticed small crack in the stud... so will let a professional adjust it. The oval ring seems to be the most comfortable of the rings avil.
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Inscription, how did you find the post being welded to the top? I just ordered a WM with this option, my thoughts were there it would be more comfortable and more secure
0 x

Post by inscription »

I find that the pet trap is the most comfortable device I have worn. Most of the time I don't even know that I have it on. But there are those times that it does pinch. Please keep inmind that all of my other devices have been home made. As for the pin on top I think it is working out great.
0 x