I feel nekky without it . . .

For the gearheads in the audience
Anymouse

I feel nekky without it . . .

Post by Anymouse »

My last O: - June 18 (forty-three days)
BethK's last O: forty-five minutes ago, and she lost count after four. She is sleeping soundly now after being tucked in, she has a long library conference tomorrow :geek: As she says, wind her up and she'll recommend a book.

Strange. It took a little adjusting here, a bit of bending there (a one-size fits all chastity belt fits none without some adjustment), and it is hardly noticeable now - unless it is off.

Then I feel nekky.

Strange how the body adjusts so rapidly to changing situations like this. One wonders how I ever got along without such a belt now. And the wide metal band offers back support, too, important when you're over fifty.

Perhaps I should tell the Veterans' Administration doc they should recommend these to all their patients for orthopaedic support. ;)

In the meantime, with Miss BethK off to her conference tomorrow, this will be the first time we have been separated for a significant spell since her assets were locked up against misuse, misappropriation, or outright theft. (: (We don't get out much.)

With all these instruction manuals for these Forties labour-saving devices we have around here like the wringer washer and vacuum coffee pot and waffle iron and such, showing happy housewives (all in heels, perfect hairdos and manicured nails) washing clothes, cooking breakfast for enough children to make a baseball team, and hubs with perfectly-starched collars on their shirts, I think there might be some sort of subliminal programming in them. "You're happiest as a housewife" and "Ironing is a joyous pastime." I have a burning desire to wash and dry sheets and scrub the kitchen. . . .

And I think Miss BethK is taking to this too well . . . I expect to see the belt keys tied to a pair of shoes hanging over the electric lines in our back yard any day now. "You want out? There's the keys. . . ."
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.