Ask for suggestion on chastity belt

For the gearheads in the audience
latex_chastity_slave

Ask for suggestion on chastity belt

Post by latex_chastity_slave »

hello i am new to here, introduced by someone on other forums to here.

I like chastity and bondage, I love the feeling of being locked up. Recently I am planning to buy my first set of chastity and bondage device of my life. I am asking for suggestion here.

I am planning to buy a full set of chastity device that includes Y-shape belt for male, together with thigh band, wrist cuff, ankle cuff, collar, bra, all are in stainless steel with locking system. You know, the price is costly and I know that M _ - S _ _ _ _ .de is the best shop to go for them but they are just not my budget.

I've been looking at a China auction website for some weeks and there are quite a number of Chinese sellers selling the full set at around YMB2,000 (Approximately, USD 313 or Eur 253) to get them all which is very economic. I've asked the sellers in very details and they honestly point out something different from the expensive one sold in Europe or in the states. I am just not sure if it worths a try or if I should go for someone else (any suggestion? not very expensive but not very cheap one)

The Chinese sellers state:
- the thickness of the stainless steel strip is around 1 - 1.5mm
- not using rigid stainless steel which means a large compression force *might* change the shape of the strip.
- adjustable chastity belt and stainless steel bra, one size fits almost everyone.
- something that is not very good is that the locking "circle" is a little bit different (when you look into details, steel of a padlock goes through the "center" (Please look at the photo)

I am hesitating, but the price is quite attractive. 313 US to get the full sets including the shipping cost.
Should I go for it? Or does anyone suggest any alternatives? By the way, it is a very well-known Chinese
auction website which has a much better and more comprehensive protection system for the buyers, so
they must ship me the goods but I just can't guarantee their quality.

Please give me some advice and comment THank you very much!!!!!!!!!

Photos taken by the Chinese sellers. Please help me look at this. (The photo is taken by them, not stolen)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
0 x