Poll: What does one do with the doctor?

For the gearheads in the audience

How do you deal with the doctor, as keyholder or keyheld?

I don't go to a doctor
5%
My keyholder removes my device prior to going to the physician
86%
My keyholder lets me explain to the physician what the heck that thing is
10%

Total votes: 21

Anymouse

Poll: What does one do with the doctor?

Post by Anymouse »

This thought came across my mind after I posted a message to my own blog entitled "Guys: what do you when others find out?" That post primarily concerned my brother-in-law (who knows but apparently is too embarrassed to bring it up in conversation - at least with me), my neighbours (who do not know as far as I am aware), and TSA (which I suspect would take a dim view of this whole issue as al-Qaida will likely try an exploding chastity belt as their next terror attempt and TSA agents aren't paid to think).

But a more pressing question is the physician. As I have epilepsy (my shameful dark secret is now out - not chastity but epilepsy), I require periodic trips to the Veterans' Administration physician.

Since moving from chastity play to chastity real, I have not yet had to see a VA doc but will probably need to sometime in the near future.

So how do the keyheld, or the keyholders, deal with the issue of their chaste mate needing to see a physician? I am curious, and nosy, so I created a poll about this.

James, on the South Beach of the Sandhills of Nebraska, without the big O for thirty-one days now. On the other hand my wife has lost count of hers.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Atone
Re: Poll: What does one do with the doctor?

Post by Atone »

I didn't vote because none of the choices really apply. I have been to see my doctor many times wearing my Steelheart (and before that the Jailbird). I have never had to explain anything though because it never came up.

I did have an incident last year where I went to the emergency room. My wife got the key and we unlocked before we left the house. During the whole event a CD would not have been noticed but I would not have wanted it on for two reasons. First they did a lot of x-rays, mostly my head and neck but also part of my spine. They never went that low but I would have wanted it off during that. Second was when I had to pee while in the hospital bed. I couldn't get up so I had to basically piss in a bottle (it was an anatomical "medical" device that probably cost my insurance company $100 or more but a juice bottle would have worked better) and it would have been almost impossible to do with the Steelheart on.

When I go for a physical I will have the device removed first. It would not be possible to get a clean urine sample with it on. Would also be noticed and there is no reason to have to explain that to my doc and / or her staff. I live in a small town and see my doc in the grocery store all the time. It's bad enough that she has had her finger up my butt.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm sure I've mentioned elsewhere that while I have gone for routine physicals and blood work with a device on, our normal agreement is to take it off.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

You just use common sense and realise that real life gets in the way sometimes. If I am going to see the doctor because I have a male bits problem, then you take it off right? But going to see the doctor due to an ear infection... It is akin to taking the car to the workshop with a fault but saying to the guy, sorry dude you can't lift the bonnet (hood in the USA?) But if you're just getting new tyres... I didn't vote because there was not a 'be sensbile' option :geek:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I didn't vote either, due to insufficient options. I've been to the doc for physicals and other reasons and it hasn't been a problem, she doesn't inspect my junk...and she hasn't had her finger up my butt either, which I think is more of a concern for me because she isn't completely unattractive and I fear that I might have an 'inappropriate' reaction to the situation.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

lol!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Well, still relatively new at this, so the question sort of popped into my head. (And the bonnet/hood of my car is open because its battery is charging - it's dead - the heat apparently got it.)

Looks like there is unanimous consent so far though. - James, chaste in the Old West of Nebraska
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:routine physicals
Does that include the finger wave?

Mine always do and I would be a little uncomfortable with the device on. Not so much for myself but rather to not include others in my kink without their consent. There is the possibility that they wouldn't notice but I wouldn't want to test it.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:I fear that I might have an 'inappropriate' reaction to the situation.
My doc is a very attractive young female (well, young to me, probably about 40). My fear is that she hits my prostate and I end up being milked on the spot (locked up or not). I think that might be more embarrassing than being exposed while locked up.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:routine physicals
Does that include the finger wave?
Er, no.

Actually, there have been a few times that I showed up at the docs after work having forgotten I was wearing the 3k, and had a moment of panic at the thought that it was time for the prostate check.

Now I just make a point to schedule a morning appointment so I remember to have the device unlocked for the day.
0 x