Think I got the secret to a comfortable device

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastehusband

Think I got the secret to a comfortable device

Post by Chastehusband »

Well, not a secret at all really, just a correctly fitted one works the best. Here is my progression of devices...

6000s - 2.5" x 1 3/8"
MM JB - 2" x 1 1/4"
MM WM - 1 3/4" x 1 1/8"

When I first got the WM I thought I'd screwed up by going to narrow in diameter, I could hardly get everything in, but I found a bit of baby lotion and some prodding with cotton buds got everything in. I an uncut so once in I can pull my foreskin through the end a bit which pulls everything into the tube.

Now I have to say I forget I'm wearing the WM 95% of the time. It rarely pinches. I think the secret is that I'm well packed in and thus all sides of the device are in contact with my penis all of the time, there is no room for non-contact, so the device just becomes part of me really. Its great at night as well, no nocturnal issues at all!

I am approx 6.5" long when hard and about 2" flaccid and 1.5" when very flaccid.
0 x
wishful4

Re: Think I got the secret to a comfortable device

Post by wishful4 »

My flaccid measurements are the same as yours. I came up with a cage length the same as yours. The only measurement i haven't nailed down yet is the diameter of the cage. My 6000s diameter seems to be fine, but I continue to read everyones experience on this issue.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271