Buying Custom

For the gearheads in the audience
lockedcock

Buying Custom

Post by lockedcock »

I'm looking to buy my next device, and I'm going to need to have it custom-made (or at least customized). I'm hoping I can get some good ideas here.

Bottom line: I have 2 frenum piercings (2 rods under my shaft) and want to figure a way to "lock" one (or both) in the tube - like a PA can be locked in utilizing a PA fixing.

My first inclination is to ask steelwerksextereme, as most all they do is unique custom designs. However, as awesome as their devices are, I really like integrated locks as opposed to the "special screws" steelwerksextreme uses (I'm not convinced you couldn't acquire another screwdriver to get released).

I'll probably ask Dietmar what he can do with a Steelworxx Stealheart. I'm curious if he could make a fixing that has the base that connects/locks like the PA fixing, yet has just a single bar that extends into the tube on the top side. The bar would be maybe 2 inches or so - as far as my frenum piercing is when i'm flaccid. Connected to the end of the bar would be an open-ended ring, just wider than my flaccid size, with a small screw-on ball on one end. Basically a circular barbell, but only one side has the ball as the other end is just the 90-degree angle of the bar that connects to the base. The ring would be 10ga-same as my piercing, as this ring would actually thread through my piercing, taking it's place. The Steelheart itself would be the same size as me flaccid, so there would be no pulling on the piercing even when I try to get hard.

Does this make sense? Do you think it's doable? Have any other ideas on how I could lock-in with frenum piercings? By the way - I already had a PA years ago. I upsized too much and got a meatotamy, so getting another PA isn't an option.
0 x
neo36

Re: Buying Custom

Post by neo36 »

Having dealt quite often with Dietmar at steelworxx.de I can tell you if he cannot do it, I don't think anyone can.

Seriously I doubdt he couldn't make this device.
0 x
lockedcock

Re: Buying Custom

Post by lockedcock »

Hate to bring back my old post, but any new ideas? Still hoping to find a device that locks in frenum piercings (not Lori's stuff though)...
0 x