New Cb6000 user

For the gearheads in the audience
DM1969

New Cb6000 user

Post by DM1969 »

I've been wearing the cb6000 (standard) device on and off the last week or so. I am using the largest ring and locking pin. My biggest problem is the ring is making the underside of my scrotum sore. In fact, it's creating fairly deep impressions in the underside of my scrotum. It seems the cage compresses the underside of my scrotum against the ring and there doesn't appear to be any way my scrotum can hang completely freely over the ring - which is as far back as it will go. I have used skin lotion on the underside of my scrotum but it definitely isn't helping enough. My balls are moderate size, and I'm usually maybe 4" flaccid (7" erect). I've managed to wear it for about 12.5 hours before getting too sore. It gets most sore while sitting, which seems to compress things to a higher extent, though I was still somewhat sore after wearing it just to bed. I don't know if this is just an issue of time, or if this device is really too small for me. I've never worn anything around my balls before, so maybe with time they will stretch and hang more freely? I've never really had low hangers. A more minor issue at this point is my crotch sweats a lot at times. Where my scrotum hits the cage is particularly sweaty, and I suspect over time this will create problems (fungal issues, etc). Ultimately I'd like to be able to wear this 24/7, and have my dom remove it maybe once a week if I'm lucky, but maybe that's unrealistic? Thanks for any advice.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: New Cb6000 user

Post by TwistedMister »

Are you wearing tighty-whiteys? You may need to switch to boxers.

I think there was another thread here talking about ball-stretchers to extend the scrotum- don't know how viable it is but it could be an option.

You may need to give it more time, a week isn't a lot. Maybe go with fewer hours at a time and work your way up to longer periods gradually. As a 'new thing' you might be more aroused more of the time, which might be reduced as the new wears off.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DM1969

Post by DM1969 »

Thanks for your response. I think you're right about the underwear. I always wear briefs because I flop around a lot and they're just so much more comfortable to me. But with this device that's no longer a concern. I wore boxers to bed last evening and it seems to have helped a little, though I think I read somewhere boxers make the device more detectable under clothing? It will take some experimenting. It does seem like when I'm flaccid with this device I'm bigger than flaccid without it, so maybe as the novelty wears off the soreness will be less of an issue. Overall perhaps I'm too impatient as well - expecting this 24/7 thing to happen way too quickly. Thanks!
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

With the CB6000, you have several ring sizes and spacers to work with. In general, when you start with a ring you think will fit, use the longest spacer first and work your way towards the smallest before going to the next smaller ring size. You are looking for a fit that is both snug and reasonably comfortable. Yes, you may have to use some lubricant in the beginning, but you will find, as your are able to wear it for longer periods, that less lubricant is better for the base/cuff ring. Being a grower, I found that, with the CB6K, I had to use some lubricant inside the cage all the time to allow my shaft to be able to move the full extent of the cage during the day. Without lubricant, it would tend to "hangup" inside and could be somewhat uncomfortable. In order to maintain hygiene, you need a good foam swab that will reach the full length of the inside of the cage. Clean it twice a day and make sure you get all the moisture out of the cage after showering. The CB6K is a good starter device and can be worn for longer periods if you are diligent about hygiene.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
DM1969

Post by DM1969 »

I was already at the largest ring and pin size but I actually just went down a pin yesterday. I found with boxers the head of my dick has been more likely to slip beyond the large part of the cage so a smaller pin has helped that. Overall, the boxers are already making a difference in soreness. Still sore, yes, but not as bad, recovery is much quicker, and I'll be up to 15 hours soon. I hope to be able to give away the keys sometime this coming week. Hygeine is my next hurdle. Thanks.
0 x
Hercock

Post by Hercock »

My wife use to keep me locked in a CB6000, at first I experienced discomfort where my balls sat on the ring, causing rash’s and sore spots. It took several weeks before I had the correct ring and spacer combination to be locked 24/7.
Even after a while the base of my penis would sometimes experience pinching from the join on the cage shaft and I would have to remain unlocked while my skin healed. However I did reach a stage where I was locked 24/7 released for servicing and cleaning once or twice a week.
The other problem after continuous long term wearing the plastic parts began to fail, my wife has since placed me in a metal cage, which cost half the price and so far has been a wise purchase.
0 x
CWM

Post by CWM »

I am also new to the cb6000s. The ring I use is the largest and the spacer as well. I have to use a lot of lube to keep the ring from pinching me and to help it's being able to shift around a little bit as I move. I had a vasectomy several years ago and the cuffing of my balls is very uncomfortable after a little while. The CB6000s is very unforgiving. I also have a Dickcage and there is no pain or chaffing with this device, because it is soft silicone. However the Dickcage cuff or ring is about 2" thick and tends to push your whole ball sack forward. I feel like I am going to slip out of the Dickcage at any time, but it is much more comfortable. I tend to shrink up to next to nothing when flacid, and I think this is my problem with the Dickcage's security. It may work well for you though. I have a Lori ordered and hope to make this my 24/7 device.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I'm in a 6000s and here's what I've discovered works for me.

When it comes to underwear boxers caused a problem when I was hard (or semi-hard) in the device and a bit of my head poked through. When this happened and I walked it felt like someone was flicking a piece of sandpaper across the head of my cock. For those into CBT, great. For me, not so great. So I switched to real tight CK briefs which helps my package ride nice and high. I even hike up the legs a bit so there is some fabric between my nuts and my leg. No friction. No catch. Super comfortable.

Typically any kind of soreness or discomfort on the underside of the ring has to do with my ball sack hanging up on the ring. When this happens I just put a little lube down there and the pain goes away instantly. It's not ideal because at some point the lube dries out and then the skin really grips the ring (it takes hours for this to happen though). The best days for me are when I start out with no lube and experience no pain. The CB rides nice and high on me and stays in one place. My head is slightly stimulated because the tube is so short and I stay right at the end of the tube all day long.

My situation is a bit different than most. I think the longer you stay in the more likely you are to have problems just because you can never get a plastic CB 100% clean unless you take it off. I ride a bike quite often so I'm released quite a bit. Doesn't mean I get to come but it tends to keep me clean and comfortable.
0 x
sissy sub steve

Post by sissy sub steve »

hi i am a new cb6000s user had it about 2 months now still workin my way up to 24/7 have only slept in it once looking forward to been in it for weeks at a time and only been out for cleaning

have just found this forum and after reading it for a few days have joined find all the advice on here to be good advice

Thanks sissy
0 x
new CB6000s owner sub sissy
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

I've been in the cb6000s 24/7 with only two brief releases for some fun for all of 2012. It has taken time and experiementation to get to this level of comfort but it is possible. I can wear any kind of underwear but prefer boxers or CK thongs. It takes time to find the right combination of spacers and rings as well as for your body to adjust.
0 x