All Plastic Full Chastity Belt

For the gearheads in the audience
Sir Chaste

All Plastic Full Chastity Belt

Post by Sir Chaste »

I have come across a firm which is making an all plastic full belt for custom orders. The company is Water Hole Custom Leather, owned by Mike, who states that his belt is more comfortable and flexible than Stainless Steel models. The belt comes with two padlocks, but it can also use plastic locks in order to pass through airport security. Following the purchase of the CB, the waist size is able to be adjusted up to two inches in either direction. This rather unique belt can be viewed as follows: http://www.water-hole.com/chastitybelt.html As an all plastic CB, it's cost is much less than that of metal models, and Mike ships new orders within one week.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Atone
Re: All Plastic Full Chastity Belt

Post by Atone »

I don't think they really exist based on recollection from another discussion somewhere. Check the page updated date on the site.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

OMG, is Waterhole still around? IIRC, they were making the full belts from plastic 5 gallon buckets. Don't know if they still do.

They are a real site, and they used to be up in the Conn/Mass area.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I can feel the sweat building up just looking at it. I agree, if they haven't updated the web page since 2007, they most likely are out of business. Interesting concept tho.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Everyone is probably right, that Water Hole is no longer in business. I should have noticed earlier that date of January 6, 2007. However, it certainly was an "interesting concept!"
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

I have now found an all plastic full belt that is currently available, at a cost of less than $200.00. This CB, called the "LoveJail," is manufactured by the German firm Chastity Steel, and it is being distributed by Fetish Felix. The belt is able to pass through airport security checks without being detected, and it can be viewed as follows: http://www.fetisch-felix.de/lovejail.htm This CB is fully adjustable, and new orders will be shipped within three to four days.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Not only that, but with TSA now doing -ah- intimate searches, any chastity device at all will get their attention.

TSA is not paid to think, and even if you had the cajones to explain it in a public line of people, you'd get pulled for inspection.

Whilst I don't mind my wife inspecting me, a big burly rent-a-cop with a hard-on for terrorists doesn't really appeal to me.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
kpb57

Re: All Plastic Full Chastity Belt - Lovejail

Post by kpb57 »

If you plan on ordering the Lovejail, I recommend ordering the silikone protector band along with the CB.
The polycarbonate bands do have rather sharp edges, and the silicone smoothes them out quite nicely.

Be prepared for a wear-in period, especially if you are completely new to full belts. The string presses against the "dam" and the tailbone, so the skin there needs time to adapt.

OTOH, there is no pull on the balls during the night or locked-up love play. I am strongly considering switching to one of the CS models from fetisch-felix in the future.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
shanec1980au

Post by shanec1980au »

Sorry to revive an old thread...

I actually did buy a water-holes plastic chastity belt back in the day.

If I remember correctly I couldn't get it to fit right and it sort of stuck to the skin the way plastic usually does and the front shield was too wide to be practical. I did have plans to modify it by lining it, new tube, and better rear straps but I bought a house, got married and had kids instead.

It sits in a box on shelf in my garage waiting for the day I have time to complete it.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

shanec1980au wrote:I did have plans to modify it by lining it, new tube, and better rear straps but I bought a house, got married and had kids instead.
Isn't it funny how life just gets in the way sometimes. :lol:

Sounds like you made some good choices tho.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273