JB Measurement Question??

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Re: JB Measurement Question??

Post by wishful4 »

One additional JB question? How difficult is it to put on the solid cuff ring? Because I am high and tight, especially in cold weather, I find even the 6000 cuff ring difficult to put on at times. At least it is partially open. I wonder if I could get into the solid JB cuff ring??
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Dev

Post by Dev »

wishful4 wrote:One additional JB question? How difficult is it to put on the solid cuff ring? Because I am high and tight, especially in cold weather, I find even the 6000 cuff ring difficult to put on at times. At least it is partially open. I wonder if I could get into the solid JB cuff ring??
My husband says: one ball, the other ball, penis...it's easy. A little lube helps. Take your time and don't get yourself aroused in the process.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

I don't think you'll have any trouble with the solid cuff rings. Like you I was wondering if a solid ring would be a problem, but I've been pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to slip on the SH, even when using the 42mm ring. Much easier to put on than the skin-pinching N-piece CB-6000 "like a puzzle" design.
0 x