Spiral steel cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastitycage

Spiral steel cage

Post by Chastitycage »

I have recently started using a steel spiral chastity cage. It has a one piece sold ring that u squeeze your balls through and the the cage that fits over your cocknand locks on.. It is very secure and I am impressed with the quality . But I find that after about 6 hrs it starts to burn under my balls and the skin between the ring and the cage starts to swell. When I am allowed to take it off I find that the skin at the top of my ball sack is quite swollen... Has anyone got a solution to this... Thanks
0 x
Linus

Re: Spiral steel cage

Post by Linus »

I suppose you are using jailhouse cage. Mine is the same. Your problem is quite common. If you are locked for the first time, you may have little discomfort for the first couple of days, as your scrotum is not used to remain squeezed for long period. I got 3 rings - 40mm, 45mm & 50mm with the cage. I started with the 50mm ring & after about a month shifted to 45mm ring. I do not know your ring size. However you can frequently use moisturizer wherever the ring is pinching. It solves the problem to a great extent. I also had the similar problem, however I got used to the cage within a week.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Hercock

Post by Hercock »

I’m locked 24/7 and only let out for servicing her needs, I find using a little Vaseline around the ring keeps my skin comfortable. It did take me time to get use to wearing a chastity belt, just take things slowly and you will get to the stage your hoping for
0 x
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

I have started using this device and really like it. However, it only came with a 45mm ring - does anyone know where I could obtain a 40mm as I think that will be a better fit.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

try DH Gate, they have a lot of chastity stuff.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Linus

Post by Linus »

Tomas wrote:I have started using this device and really like it. However, it only came with a 45mm ring - does anyone know where I could obtain a 40mm as I think that will be a better fit.
Try on ebay. Some suppliers sell this item with 3 rings - 40, 45 & 50 mm. I got my cage from ebay.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.