Still able to cum in steel or plastic

For the gearheads in the audience
celticqueens_sub

Re: Still able to cum in steel or plastic

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Exactly. So like, how do you hold back? .
When giving oral pleasure to CQ I concentrate on the act and listen to her. I relax my PC muscles and tense them over time to help prevent the orgasm from building to the point of no return. I really enjoy being on the edge of orgasm and the sensations that brings to my whole body. I have had the odd accident, but the rule she has is no orgasm for me during this act. CQ gets upset if I cum during this act as it means whilst I was ejaculating I was not concentrating on her as I was experiencing my own orgasm.
This is funny because I can actually control myself better when having vaginal sex than when performing oral sex on her.
I have the opposite problem.. Unless we use EMLA cream to numb me I can't hold off forever so with the cream I can last until given permission or until CQ decides she has had enough. The EMLA cream has been a really great find for us.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Still able to cum in steel or plastic

Post by TwistedMister »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:Exactly. So like, how do you hold back? I try, but over time I am less and less successful at this. My body keeps re-learning to orgasm when I get excited by her pleasure, sometimes I even cum before she does, which I absolutely hate. Honestly, the few times I have orgasmed simply by pleasuring her, at exactly the right time, I do not regret at all. Actually, I really wish that was the only way I had ever experienced orgasm at all, and having done so already, I don't need to do so again.

The progression of smaller and tighter devices will eventually reach a biological hard limit here, I do not think I am quite there yet, but I am getting close. What is next, chastity hypnosis? Although it's a bit embarrassing to ask a hypnotist to program you not to orgasm, and the "hypnosis" material I have heard out there leaves a lot to be desired. No, I don't want to wear frilly panties or be locked up 24 / 7 or allow my mistress to take complete control or stay locked in my <insert designer brand> chastity device. I simply don't want to orgasm at the drop of a hat when I get excited. This is funny because I can actually control myself better when having vaginal sex than when performing oral sex on her.
Orgasm does not require erection. Many men with ED can still achieve orgasm even though they cannot "get it up" at all.

The 'problem' is your mind. Erotic hypnotism *may*, in fact, be your answer.

However, I would suggest that the suggestion that you should seek to be implanted is *not* that you should not be able to achieve orgasm at all, rather, that you will only achieve orgasm at your KH's command- this provides *her* with the control, which is, after all, the goal, isn't it?

You might want to try Tessa Fields:

http://www.hypnotessa.com/

She will do custom recordings.

I am not a particularly good hypnosis candidate, most [attempted] inductions fail more than 95% of the time. Timing and conditions need to be exactly right in order to have any success at all. I have a chastity hypnosis recording that I was interested in trying, but the induction basically sucked. However, I have found that it is significantly more successful if I use a Tessa Fields induction as a prelude to the other recording.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted