Clit shield?

For the gearheads in the audience
busybee

Clit shield?

Post by busybee »

Hi all,

I just got myself a vertical clitoral hood piercing. It uses a curved barbell. Now it's still healing, but when it's finished I would really like to get something that would function as a shield for my clit - I can't have orgasms any way other than direct clitoral stimulation, so chastitywise I'm not too fussed about spending a great deal of money on a female chastity belt. Basically I just need something that prevents my fingers from having any direct contact with my clit. Locking would be optimal but is not essential. Does anybody have any advice?

0 x
Atone
Re: Clit shield?

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum.

For as hard as it is to prevent a man from masturbating in a device I can only image how much harder it would be for a female.

I hope you find what you are looking for but you may not find it here, most (maybe all) the experience here is with locking us guys up. We certainly will enjoy the conversation though.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

busybee wrote:Hi all,

I just got myself a vertical clitoral hood piercing. It uses a curved barbell. Now it's still healing, but when it's finished I would really like to get something that would function as a shield for my clit - I can't have orgasms any way other than direct clitoral stimulation, so chastitywise I'm not too fussed about spending a great deal of money on a female chastity belt. Basically I just need something that prevents my fingers from having any direct contact with my clit. Locking would be optimal but is not essential. Does anybody have any advice?

Not sure how to advise on this. The only thing I can think of, if you want to prevent yourself from having clitoral sensation is sparingly using numbing cream on your clit?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

busybee wrote:Hi all,

Blimey. I just typed clit shield into google. They do exist! Check this out. It needs piercings to hold it in place.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Clit_Shield
0 x

hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Clit shields are about as common and as effective in battle as a unicorn. In other words, they either don't exist, don't work, or they permanently end the battle.

Basically what I am trying to say is that they exist, but are either non-functional (as in the woman can still get plenty of stimulation), or they are placed so dangerously that the piercing required to hold them in place will sever the dorsal nerve of the clitoris, rendering the clitoris non-functional.

Neither of those sounds like a positive outcome to me. Perhaps for a female sub/slave that might be attractive, but personally I think it is horrific to limit a woman's ability to cum.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

I think it is horrific to limit a woman's ability to cum.

I would agree with you as I am a sub male to my Domme and it is all about her orgasm.
But... you do need to look at the other side. There maybe women who also want the orgasm limited and controlled...or their Dom so wishes it and they wish to please and serve them? So be it. However I think it is far harder to "lock up" a woman (unless a full belt is used)? Personally I think all woman should be allowed to orgasm as and when they wish but I can see the other side... just!
0 x

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

celticqueens_sub wrote: Blimey. I just typed clit shield into google. They do exist! Check this out. It needs piercings to hold it in place.

That picture looks much like I imagined it would have to be, with at least 2 piercings to hold it in place. It looks like it would be at least somewhat effective against fingers...but I'm not sure it would work against a Hitachi attack.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

That picture is pretty hot. If I had a clit I would want one of those to go with it :)
0 x
busybee

Post by busybee »

Hey all,

Thank you for your input, looking over the forums I've figured out that this tends towards a male sub approach but I really enjoy your conversation nonetheless! Clit shields seem to primarily be held in place by horizontal piercings... I ended up going with a vertical piercing after some thought because my dom really enjoys having the tools to tease me at his disposal, and horizontal piercings are really more ornamental than anything else. The vertical one rubs up against my clit all day, which is very nice! Although he's delved into chastity with enormous enthusiasm (because I like the idea so much I suspect) I've been the driving force behind it. He feels rather the same way about female orgasms as you all seem to, and although he takes a more dominant approach he loves to give them to me :D
hot_toddy_dog wrote:Clit shields are about as common and as effective in battle as a unicorn. In other words, they either don't exist, don't work, or they permanently end the battle.

Basically what I am trying to say is that they exist, but are either non-functional (as in the woman can still get plenty of stimulation), or they are placed so dangerously that the piercing required to hold them in place will sever the dorsal nerve of the clitoris, rendering the clitoris non-functional.
I see your point, I'm not quite so strict about the zero stimulation tendency because it's a lot harder for me to come than it is for most men and some women. Therefore, enough stimulation to get me wet and excited is actually optimal. I definitely don't want my clitoris non-functional - at this point i want to get off at least once a week!
TwistedMister wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote: Blimey. I just typed clit shield into google. They do exist! Check this out. It needs piercings to hold it in place.

That picture looks much like I imagined it would have to be, with at least 2 piercings to hold it in place. It looks like it would be at least somewhat effective against fingers...but I'm not sure it would work against a Hitachi attack.
Luckily I don't believe in vibrators! Spoils sensitivity, at least in my experience. I wouldn't want to deprive my lover of the chance to make me come somewhat easily with his mouth :3

I'm not opposed to the notion of horizontal piercings, though this one needs to heal first. I was thinking about it the other day and was thinking that perhaps if I cut a thimble in half and smoothed the edges, then drilled a tiny hole in the top to slip over the lower part of my piercing and screwed the little ball back on... well, something like that could work.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

busybee wrote: Thank you for your input, looking over the forums I've figured out that this tends towards a male sub approach but I really enjoy your conversation nonetheless!
Male yes, sub - not necessarily. I would say only about half of us are subs. We have actually had several dom males.
busybee wrote:I was thinking about it the other day and was thinking that perhaps if I cut a thimble in half and smoothed the edges, then drilled a tiny hole in the top to slip over the lower part of my piercing and screwed the little ball back on... well, something like that could work.
This is pretty cool. Not only do we have a female sub in chastity but you sit around thinking about how to make and improve your device. This we can definitely relate to.
1 x