Clit shield?

For the gearheads in the audience
busybee

Re: Clit shield?

Post by busybee »

Atone wrote: Male yes, sub - not necessarily. I would say only about half of us are subs. We have actually had several dom males.
That is really interesting... do you mind if I ask the appeal of chastity to a dom? I can relate a little, my reasons are not entirely submissive; chastity (or withholding from orgasms without a device, which is not very reliable since I have poor self-control where that's concerned!) gives me a sense of control over my life and my frequently excessive sex drive. I find that the drive is what gives me energy and purpose throughout the day, and orgasms just leave me feeling drained and lazy. This is problematic if i have no reason not to masturbate all day, which I am very capable of doing if allowed!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

When we were switched, I was unhappy with the lack of a convenient manner of depriving Mrs. Twisted of orgasms. I enjoyed keeping her 'wanting' and therefore dependent and obedient. Unfortunately, she has a tendency to do things in her sleep and self-control is entirely absent while she is sleeping.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

The clit shield in the BME picture above is held in place not just by the horizontal piercings, but by an Isabella piercing that runs vertically, enters above, and comes out beneath the clitoris. That's the dangerous piercing I was referring to. I believe the point is to provide a crossbar for the horizontal piercings, so the shield stays elevated and cannot make direct contact with the clit. Not that it may matter much anymore since the Isabella piercing.

Steelwerks made a clit cover once:

http://steelwerksextreme.com/blog/?p=1605

If your goal is to limit sensation a bit, so you can get teased but it is very difficult to get off, then your approach sounds reasonable - and very hot! Now you're making me wish my wife was into OD as well. Ideally, I'd love to keep us both teased, but she loves to orgasm too much, I can't understand why. :lol: If I were a woman, I'd like to stay teased just like you describe - and I probably wouldn't want my clit shield to ever come off.

I always thought you might be able to do something interesting with a thimble or similar type device, or maybe a silicone mould. With a plaster cast of your actual clitoris, you could create a mould that form-fitted exactly you your clitoris, mount it inside the thimble, and secure it in place with either horizontal or vertial piercings. You'd need a pretty large hood to secure it with a vertical piercing I think.

But the deviant thing about this is because the silicone mould would be an exact fit, you wouldn't be able to get any rubbing sensation at all. Hopefully I've given you something to think about!

In any case, welcome, it's cool to have a woman here who has the same feelings towards orgasm denial that we have and a totally new point of view. Most of the folks here seem fairly vanilla (or maybe not, I'm kinda new here myself), and the biggest problem tends to be explaining the whole concept to the other half.
0 x
jabal

Post by jabal »

Somwhere sow on the internet a special clit-shiled: it could be fiexed with a a screw wit S-ending. So a special screw driver with S-shape end needed to open the shiled.

Does anyone know where can I get such a clit-shiled?
This special S-shape screw is quite unique and usually used by one manifacturer which I do not remember...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

It was probably Steelwerks Extreme http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/

They are the only ones I know of that use the "S" screws.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

busybee wrote:
Atone wrote: Male yes, sub - not necessarily. I would say only about half of us are subs. We have actually had several dom males.
That is really interesting... do you mind if I ask the appeal of chastity to a dom? I can relate a little, my reasons are not entirely submissive; chastity (or withholding from orgasms without a device, which is not very reliable since I have poor self-control where that's concerned!) gives me a sense of control over my life and my frequently excessive sex drive. I find that the drive is what gives me energy and purpose throughout the day, and orgasms just leave me feeling drained and lazy. This is problematic if i have no reason not to masturbate all day, which I am very capable of doing if allowed!
I am not really a dom, but it is usually my wife who gets to be tied to the bed and treated with all kinds of toys.
I introduced her to bondage early in our relationship, and she enjoys the feeling of having to accept what is done to her. And it does happen that that I am locked while playing with her; taking the key off her and unlocking myself without her explicit request is out of the question, of course.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I've found a really wonderful caption pertaining to our special situation:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZxqcNDPEeE4/U ... Charge.jpg

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
strictlywicked

Post by strictlywicked »

hot_toddy_dog wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 pm The clit shield in the BME picture above is held in place not just by the horizontal piercings, but by an Isabella piercing that runs vertically, enters above, and comes out beneath the clitoris. That's the dangerous piercing I was referring to. I believe the point is to provide a crossbar for the horizontal piercings, so the shield stays elevated and cannot make direct contact with the clit. Not that it may matter much anymore since the Isabella piercing.
That is slave misty. That piercing is NOT an Isabella. For that clit shield she had a HCH, a very high double in line labia, and later on I believe they added a VCH. Her piercings and time as a slave are very well documented, there are even videos of her getting her piercings floating around the internet. That shield was a custom piece, but could easily be replicated.
0 x