Modified my Jailbird... slightly

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastehusband

Modified my Jailbird... slightly

Post by Chastehusband »

So today I got the cock ring and the screw lock, that all fits great as is a good size I think. Unfortunately the screw did not fit through the JB's cage hole used for the master lock. So I pulled out the Dremel with a carbide cutting bit for metal and was able to make the JB's hole slightly larger, it took a few attempts, but I eventually got it to work with the screw lock base ring, fits perfectly now, no free play between the two once the screw is in, everything is solid. So nice to be rid of the padlock.

Also these are not vanilla torq screw heads I don't think, they have the dimple in the middle, maybe they're still easy to buy screw drivers for, but I only have straight torq at home which wont unscrew this screw.

I also moved from a 1 7/8" base ring to a 2" ring, I was finding nocturnals mildly annoying, hoping the 2" will put an end to that, I recall when wearing a 2" base ring with the cb6000s I could sleep through the night without having to get up an pee to relieve the erection.

Hope that helps someone.

Cheers
CHast Husband
0 x
jnuts

Re: Modified my Jailbird... slightly

Post by jnuts »

Did you have to send the cage back to get the new ring?
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

jnuts wrote:Did you have to send the cage back to get the new ring?
No, I ordered a single ring cock ring with the screw lock. I was hoping the base ring would fit the JB cage ok, but Bill said there was a 50% chance it wouldn't without me returning hte cage, so I took a chance. As it happens it just needed the cages hole to be made slightly larger, which was no big deal with the Dremel
0 x
switch95forfun

Post by switch95forfun »

I am new here.. but been into chastity for about 2 years.. started with the cb6000s but have now moved up to the Jailbird.. It took 3 adjustments with Bill to get it right.. He was able to resize my ring to a slightly larger size based on the "burn" at night.. and widen the gap.. Since the JB fits so close the 1/4" gap that is on the cb6000s was a little too small.. so sent it back for the 3/8".. That seemed to make it better.. I have worn now for 10 days without big issues....

I did have him modify my JB to add extra hole behind the lock hole.. I don't have a local keyholder and play a lot on line.. so the extra hole allowed me to also add the plastic numbered tag.. . Bill was able to do this during manufacturing.. if you want to see pics.. I posted a few on my fetlife profile for those that have access.. http://fetlife.com/users/54893

sw
0 x
switch95forfun
Atone

Post by Atone »

switch95forfun wrote: I did have him modify my JB to add extra hole behind the lock hole..
Welcome to the forum SW.

I had the same thing done to my Pet Trap and might try to have my jailbird modified the same way. I also had a security screw used on the Pet Trap, you might want to look at the pictures here http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=143 it is very streamlined.

I like the accountability of the auth tag even though I have no intention of trying to remove it without permission. I just like the feeling, kind of like the first time I gave up the keys. Now if I could just figure out how to streamline the auth tag. It's always something.

-A
0 x
switch95forfun

Post by switch95forfun »

I agree with you on the removing part.. getting off etc.. whatever they call it these is not that big of a concern any more.. it is nice.. but not in the for front.. giving up the control is.. and that extra little accountability issue adds to that feeling..

Love the pics.. I was wondering too about modify the tags.. but I assumed that I would just take a set of shears and round the edges if needed.. as long as the numbers are in tact and can be seen in a photo..
0 x
switch95forfun