Escape

For the gearheads in the audience
Scarlett's

Escape

Post by Scarlett's »

Hi to everyone. I'm new to the group and new to chastity. My, KH Scarlett and I just got started. Much of the time we are on the honor system but I just got home from out of town where I was locked in a CB-6000s for about eight days. I use the smallest gap (1/4") and the next to largest ring (1 7/8"). Being high and tight, I don't think I can go to a smaller ring.

Saturday morning i got out of bed and remarked to myself at how progressively comfortable the device had become. I should have staid under the covers. During my morning walk I developed burning around the base ring that would not go away with adjustment. Then as the morning wore on I developed severe pain in my right ball that wasn't relieved until the ball pulled itself out between the ring and the cage. Ouch! :o

The thing that was different the morning of the escape from the previous eight days was the temperature. I am sure the cold weather while I walked and the cold air and floor in my house, Scarlett doesn't like heat, caused my sac to contract and my ball to retract resulting in a painful episode.

We live in the far southern US and the temperatures are quite mild. I am sure most of you live well north of us. How do you prevent cold weather escape?
Last edited by Scarlett's on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Escape

Post by Tom Allen »

Scarlett's wrote: The thing that was different the morning of the escape from the previous eight days was the temperature. I am sure the cold weather while I walked and the cold air and floor in my house, Scarlett doesn't like heat, caused my sac to contract and my ball to retract resulting in a painful episode.

We live in the far southern US and the temperatures are quite mild. I am sure most of you live well north of us. How do you prevent cold weather escape?
You've got two things working against you: The cold, and your newbieness. The cold makes things shrink up, and because you're new at this, your body parts haven't adapted yet.

I suggest that you work with a larger ring (with, perhaps, a smaller spacer) until your body adapts to wearing the device. As the weather warms up - and as your skin stretches - you will be able to fit into the smaller ring even during the cold snaps.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum Scarlett's,

Also, make sure you have the correct spacers and pins in place. The lock should be able to just barely go through the hole in the pin. If it is loose the whole cage can and will flex in relation to the ring and then pop goes the weasel. It has been a while since I used a CB series but I remember having a really thin spacer that I had to put on after the cage but before the lock.

Good luck,

-A
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

If you read some of the other posts on this subject, including some by me, you will find this is common with the CB6000 devices. My conclusion is that these are not really suitable as long term non-release lock up devices. I would suggest that the device be removed at least weekly for cleaning. However, cleaning and locking can be done in 10 minutes or less so unless not being released at all is your goal the CB6000 can still be used for long term MC.
0 x
Scarlett's

Post by Scarlett's »

I appreciate the responses. With time I will graduate out of newbie status. I remain amazed at the changes that have occurred to the benefit of both me and my wife.

Question: do balls retract in response to local cold, I.e. cold ball, or to generalized body cold? The day I had a ball escape I remember cold feet mostly. In other words does keeping your stuff warm serve as enough of a deterrent to escape or do you have to be warm all over to keep them loose?
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

It's a local thing. The scrotum sack operates much like a thermostat so as to properly regulate the semen's temperature. It also responds to adrenaline. So body stress can be a factor as well.
0 x
Scarlett's

Post by Scarlett's »

Has anyone done the experiment? Balls in a warm sock, feet in cold water. I don't think the opposite - feet in warm socks, balls in cold water, need be done.
0 x
Scarlett's Rhett