full belt devices?

For the gearheads in the audience
curiouscat83

full belt devices?

Post by curiouscat83 »

Not that I'm considering getting one, but it seems that the ball-trap devices get all the discussion around here -- I"m a bit curious about what it's like using one of the full belt model chastity devices I see around sometimes. Is anyone here wearing one? Anyone have experience with 'em?
0 x
Jedi

Re: full belt devices?

Post by Jedi »

I would venture to guess that the trapped ball devices get most attention because purchasing a quality trapped ball device is cheaper than a quality belt device. Only the Mistress Lori's tubes compare in price, and that is for the most high end models.
0 x
Whynot

Post by Whynot »

Jedi wrote:I would venture to guess that the trapped ball devices get most attention because purchasing a quality trapped ball device is cheaper than a quality belt device.
The other reason is that full belts are more difficult to wear in everyday life, no matter how carefully they're fitted. There are just a lot more potential trouble spots (the waistband is a favourite ...), and they're somewhat more difficult to hide under everyday clothes. They're hot and virtually escape proof, but not very practical.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I would love to have one even if just for special occasions :)

I have a tuxedo that was expensive, custom tailored, not very practical for every day wear, and only gets worn on special occasions. Why not have a full belt to go under it? Probably because just like the tuxedo (or even more so) I would wonder if it was going to still fit right when I went to wear it and it would take a little while to get used to the limitations it put on me. That and they are very expensive.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Have to agree with the comments from both Whynot and Atone. While the thought of being secured in one is exciting the drawbacks as mentioned above would prevent me from ever getting one. I must admit that watching the YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX9ZuwWRpRo of the lock locking on a neosteel chastity belt is quite arousing. :mrgreen:

Happy to hear the experiences from anyone that wears one tho.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

Jedi wrote:I would venture to guess that the trapped ball devices get most attention because purchasing a quality trapped ball device is cheaper than a quality belt device. Only the Mistress Lori's tubes compare in price, and that is for the most high end models.
That's kind of why I was interested in what they're like -- kind of like reading reviews of some fancy sports car I'll never drive or something. Seems interesting :)
0 x