Question: Sizing of the Steelworxx dual cockring?

For the gearheads in the audience
Whynot

Question: Sizing of the Steelworxx dual cockring?

Post by Whynot »

I'm getting hooked on Dietmar's stuff ... :mrgreen: I decided to ask him to make me a dual cockring, but I'm not really sure on the sizing.

With the Steelheart I'm using a 40mm or a 42mm A-ring, the tube diameter is 35mm and the distance between the tube and the A-ring is 10mm (needs to be so small to prevent ball slipout). I'll be using the same A-rings with the dual cockring, so that size is clear. For the penis ring Dietmar recommended going a bit smaller than 35mm, something like 33mm. Thumper OTOH wrote in his blog he went for a somewhat larger penis ring to make sure blood flow to and from the penis isn't interrupted. His argument was that a dual cockring is different from a tube because the erection isn't contained by the tube, so a smallish penis ring may be *too* small.

For those who've got both a Steelheart (or Crossfire) and a dual cockring from Dietmar: What sizes did you go for, and how do they work for you?

I'd really appreciate some quick answers as I want to get my order out as soon as possible (even though I don't know when I'll be able to use the dual cockring ... :mrgreen: )

Hans
0 x
poor

Re: Question: Sizing of the Steelworxx dual cockring?

Post by poor »

My DCR shares the base ring with the Steelheart. Both front ring and tube are the same size but the ring feels a lot tighter around the balls due to it being the same thickness as the base ring. There is no chance of ball slip - I can't insert my little finger into the gap. The front ring is 3mm smaller diameter than the back ring and my tube isn't a close fit.

I have a love/hate relationship with my DCR. For as long as I can stand the pain it gives me an awesome looking erection (veiny blue and hard as teak) that I can barely feel and the skin on the shaft is too tight to move. The pressure is incredible and Chatelaine describes as 'too dry and cold' to allow inside her. Otherwise it disappears in use and is the easiest device to wear you'll ever get.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another