Active sports while in chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
jockpain

Active sports while in chastity

Post by jockpain »

Hi. I have an issue that I have not ready much about elsewhere. I am just entering chastity with a CB6000 and am excited. I am very active in sports and I got up today and remembered my martial arts class tonight.

I need to wear a cup for the sparing part and taking the device off twice a week is not going to work if my wife is out of town. Has anyone worn a cup of any type over their device? I think there are some really large cups out there. Mine is just a adult large BIKE cup used in most sports.

I am less concerned about this but I also do long distance running, like 10K, half and full marathons. The running is out of town and I absolutely want to be locked up for those. I was thinking of wearing tight compression short to keep the device in place then regular shorts over that.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these?
0 x
poor

Re: Active sports while in chastity

Post by poor »

I've done 10k whilst shackled. Plenty of lube and good support underwear will get you through. I also placed in a MTB orienteering competition wearing a CB2000 (getting changed in the car park as usual).

One thing I've found as I go longer and the base rings get smaller is that I feel like I will be milked as I run. To date it's not happened.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

My sports are weight lifting and bicycling, and I've done both while wearing my CB3000. It takes some adjustment and the occasional twist or tug in order to reposition things for comfort.

I'm not sure how well wearing a cup over the device would protect you during sparring. You might need to pick one up and ask your wife to give you a kick just to test it out. :)
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Jnuts has worn his jailbird while weight lifting and running. When running he found that it shifted a little, so what he would do it make a make shift belt out of kite string. Sounds kinda silly, but it was easily hid under his shorts, and prevented it from shifting. When he was done it was easily cut off.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
chaste

Post by chaste »

This is a topic I'm definitely interested in as I'd like to take up martial arts some time in the near future. You'll have to let us know how you get on with the cup.
0 x
collegeslave

Post by collegeslave »

I run a lot in mine and haven't noticed any problems besides once when I wore underarmour leggings when it was cold out. They forced my cb6000 to the side and it rubbed against my leg until my legs was raw. Other than that I'm fine running and just wear running shorts when its nice out. Even ran a 21 mile long run this past saturday with no problems.
0 x