Looker 01, urethral insert length.

For the gearheads in the audience
steph17

Looker 01, urethral insert length.

Post by steph17 »

I have had the looker 01 for approx 1 year and I have no problem wearing it for periods up to six weeks with a weekly removal for cleaning and I have the urethral plug in full time when wearing the looker.
I got the looker 01 made with the urethral insert going 15mm past the base ring (ring round cock and balls) and this is 5mm longer than the standard length but I can still pull back far enough to get my cock out, I know some people say why bother going to these lengths to defeat a chastity devise but in my opinion the only way out should be breaking the device or the key.
My question is this how far past the base ring could I safely go, I was thinking of ordering another urethral plug 15mm longer than the one I have at present (I got the removable plug) without doing any damage.
I dont want to turn the plug in to a catheter and be dribbling urine constantly.
Any advice please.
0 x
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Looker 01, urethral insert length.

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Hey Steph17 - I just ran across your post. I now it is an older post from 2012 and not even sure what your status of chasity is at this point but was wondering if you ever did anything with lengthing your urethra tube on the Looker01.

I also have a Looker01 that we purchased about a year ago. I love it. I have worn the Looker01 24/7 without taking it off for periods of two months at a time. I have never tried to pull out but I am not thinking it would be easy. My urethra insert does not go but maybe a 1/3 of an inch past the base ring. But if I could pull out and know there would be no way of getting it back on while still wearing the Looker01.

I would love to hear back and see where you are at with chastity.
1 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

How do you take care of hygiene in the urethra tube and the urethra itself?
1 x
Not in control.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

UltraWhiteStar wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:59 am How do you take care of hygiene in the urethra tube and the urethra itself?
While I would be very concerned about that, I would also be slightly more concerned about lubrication of the insert...
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

For me I have not spent to much time worrying about the inside of the urethra insert tube while wearing the Looker01. Urine is sterile when it comes out of you. Urine is always flowing out and cleaning out any bacteria that might be at the opening of the tube. And it is a long way from the opening o the tube to your bladder.

There does seems to be a bit of urine as well as precum and even cum that collects in the penis urethra at the point where the urethra insert is. Anytime I have been teased and edged and after I have had my prostate stimulated thru anal sex, I will make sure I go pee to wash all the precum and cum out. I don't want that sitting there. I also have become quite adapt at shaking the cage and flexing my PC muscles to make sure I get all the last drops of pee out so nothing is hanging around and trapped inside my urethra.

When Dom decides to take the cage off to either tease/edge me or to have me shave my cock and balls, I will usually put the cage back on without cleaning it if it has been less than an hour. If the cage has been off for more than an hour, then I will place it in boiling water and sterilize it before putting it back on.

As far as inserting it, most of the time I use my natural body fluids to ease the metal urethra insert into my urethra. If it is after a teasing/edging play period, there is usually sufficient precum inside my penis that naturaly lubricates the lining or I might go pee and the urine that is still there after peeing works as a good lubricant as well. And then when one of my natural body fluids is absent, I have a tube sterile lubricant jelly that I will put on the metal urethra tube for ease of insertion.

I hope this answers some of your questions. Let me know if you want to know anything else.

I will add that the LookerO1 with the built in urethra tube is the extremely comfortable to wear for long term. I am now 3 weeks without cumming and the cage has only been off three times in that time frame for a few minutes each time.
1 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Thank you for this detailed answer and the great practical advice. Awesome, that you took that time.

How does it feel like wearing a device with a urethra tube? During most of the day, I am hardly aware that I am caged unless I get aroused of course. Is the tube stimulating permanently? Also, I tend to have powerful nighttime erections, is the tube putting extra pressure on and is it causing pain? I am also running and mountain biking while caged as my wife never lets me out for any reason other then her pleasure. Do you think the tube would be an issue while doing sports?

I know, a lot of questions but I am trying to find out if a device like this would work for me before investing all that hard-earned money.
0 x
Not in control.
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

UltraWhiteStar wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:14 am
How does it feel like wearing a device with a urethra tube? During most of the day, I am hardly aware that I am caged unless I get aroused of course. Is the tube stimulating permanently? Also, I tend to have powerful nighttime erections, is the tube putting extra pressure on and is it causing pain? I am also running and mountain biking while caged as my wife never lets me out for any reason other then her pleasure. Do you think the tube would be an issue while doing sports?
The urethra tube can be felt as it slides up and down the inside of your penis, albeit it is very subtle, as your penis contracts and enlarges through out the day or with temperature changes. My urethra insert goes past the base ring by about 3/8 of an inch. I have not noticed any pain at all on the inside of my penis due to the urethra insert.

I don't run or bike, but I do walk and go to the gym. I have never had an issue with the urethra insert causing any discomfort during those times. My urethra insert is a solid piece of metal. There are some that have a pliable silicone tube. Those can even be cut and adjusted to what ever fit you would like. A chastity device with that sort of urethra tube might be a better option for you.

I have worn the Looker02 with the urethra tube on a 24/7 basis for a little of 3 weeks without taking it off. The open cage designs allow for a through cleaning every time I shower. But if I have it off for more then an hour for whatever reason, I will boil it for 20 minutes to give it a good sterilization before putting it back on. And only when I don't have natural body fluids present in my cock, do I use a sterile lubricating gel when I insert after cleaning.

One last note - the longer the urethra tube, the better the security will be of keeping you from pulling out. I don't think I could even pull out with the urethra tube only 3/8 of an inch past the base ring. So if security is important for you or your KH then you could think of that option as well. \

Hope this helps. This is just all based off of my experience. Good luck on your search.
2 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Very helpful.
0 x
Not in control.
chaste-pegged-switch

Post by chaste-pegged-switch »

Thank you for all the great information in this post. I have been considering a cage with a urethral insert for long term wear and reading through all the posts here has been helpful.
0 x