Spots with CB3000/6000 Update

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked by LRC

Spots with CB3000/6000 Update

Post by Locked by LRC »

I had previously posted about red spots on my head after a couple of days in the CB3000/6000. I think I have found a solution. I have been putting baby powder inside the tube instead of any lotions. It’s been two weeks now and no spots yet. :D
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Dev

Re: Spots with CB3000/6000 Update

Post by Dev »

When my husband was wearing the CB-6000s he used baby powder, too. Glad to hear that it's working for you.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have started using baby powder in the morning. I put it on my sack and anywhere my sac might rub. It has really made things more comfortable. I think part of the problem I had a couple of weeks ago was caused, or at least made worse, by my balls getting pulled around when I would sit for a long time, particularly in the car. The baby powder allows everything to slide around a lot better.

Glad you got the problem with the spots worked out.

-A
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Thanks for the replies. I thought I was being off-the-wall with the baby powder. In all the things I've read about what to put inside and around a device, I had never seen this mentioned. Glad to hear that this isn't too uncommon.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've tried powder in the past without much success, but maybe I should give it another shot.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:I've tried powder in the past without much success, but maybe I should give it another shot.
I think more importantly, just don't rule it out. I think that as conditions / situations change different solutions may be required.

I used a drop of silicone lube around the ring at night for a while. I had just a small bottle to try it so when I ran out I decided to try the same brand but in a gel. This was a mistake. I liked the gel because it was easier to put on without getting it everywhere. The down side was that it was a bit sticky. So even though it was a lube, it also caused the skin on my sac to stick to the inside of my leg when I moved. I believe this led to the pulling on my balls that ultimately required me to be out of the cage for a couple of days. When I went back in is when it became apparent to me that the gel was contributing to (if not causing) the problem I was having. Not sure why but that is when I decided to try the baby powder. I really like it, especially in the morning.

-A
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Silicone lube does not get sticky, but keeps the skin slick all day long. I use it with the CB6000 daily.

We also use it as lubrication for massaging, but not for any kind of intercourse.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Atone

Post by Atone »

kpb57 wrote:Silicone lube does not get sticky, but keeps the skin slick all day long.
That is true for the pjur silicone lube that I was using. The pjur silicone gel definitely got sticky. Maybe it was a bad batch or something but it doesn't have the same properties as the liquid version.

-A
0 x
Papillon

Post by Papillon »

I tried baby powder, the corn stuff not talc. I can't bear th contact of the ring and my ball sac. I had to put Vaseline. Just a bit and it goes all day.
To fit in the cage, I used massage oil first.
Then I tried baby powder but I could not get into it, the knob didn't slid on the cage at all.
So now I use Vaseline all around :mrgreen:
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Papillon wrote: To fit in the cage, I used massage oil first.
Then I tried baby powder but I could not get into it, the knob didn't slid on the cage at all.
So now I use Vaseline all around :mrgreen:
A sure fire way to reduce the amount of time you spend getting back in to the cage is to reduce the number of times you take it off. Just sayin.

-A
0 x