Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

For the gearheads in the audience
bitsy0

Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

Post by bitsy0 »

Hello!
I want to buy a steelworxx chastity belt because I heard they're probably the best belts (or some of the best). I own a CB-6000, but I can't manage to wear it for more than 2-3 days, because after those days, my penis is a bit injured (cuts, little wounds), and also (sorry, I don't know how to explain perfectly) I think I have a large penis.. not long (15-16 cm erected) but surely large.. because when I close the cage, a part of the penis is compressed between the A-ring and the cage.. and in 2-3 days here we go with other little wounds caused by the plastic...
So I decided to spend a bit more and have a Steelworx, but I don't know what measures order :(
With the CB-6000 i always used the larger cockring (50mm) because with the other, when I had an erection, It was painful. Should I order a 50mm or a 47? And for the diameter of the cage? Maybe my problem with the CB suggest that I have to order the 44m diameter? I really don't know what to do.. let me make an example: if I measure my penis diameter.. and find that is ... X... I should order exactly X or a little bit more mm?
I sent an e-mail to Dietmar Posledni, but he hasn't answered me yet. Will he? :mrgreen:
Last edited by bitsy0 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Re: Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

Post by Locked4Xtine »

Dietmar will normally answer within 1 working day, he is very good like that.
I would say your problem is the diameter of the tube.

before you order you may want to try the different CB rings on u, without the tube attatched.
See what the smallest ring you can sleep in is. This may be a better guide than your tight tube + ring.

However, a very fat cock cud need a 50mm A-Ring sure, although if you're wearing a 50mm plastic ring, you may want to try a slightly smaller metal ring when ordering, as the plastic grips the skin better and the device is lighter than a metal one

You should have an orgasm and then measure the diameter of your penis after it relaxes.
Depending what you measure, you could order a tube that is the same size or 1-3mm wider. I wouldn't go much wider than that tho as the device may not fit nicely. I was recomended a tube that was 5mm wider than my smallest diameter and unless I was slightly aroused the damn thing never stayed on.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

So (as a first impression) you would suggest 47mm A-Ring and "my-penis-diameter-relaxed + 1-2 mm"?
And what about the distance between the A-Ring and the cage? (Dietmar's standards are 5mm on the top, and 15mm bottom).
Ok I'm waiting for his answer, let's hope it's gonna be soon so i can proceed with the order asap :)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

H&F wrote: Ok I'm waiting for his answer, let's hope it's gonna be soon so i can proceed with the order asap :)
Don't rush it. 44mm tube sounds enormous, I could fit my whole device in that including the base ring (not quite but close).

I will try to answer some of your questions later when I'm not using my phone.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

Atone wrote:
H&F wrote: Ok I'm waiting for his answer, let's hope it's gonna be soon so i can proceed with the order asap :)
Don't rush it. 44mm tube sounds enormous, I could fit my whole device in that including the base ring (not quite but close).

I will try to answer some of your questions later when I'm not using my phone.
Okay, Thank you !
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

Dietmar hasn't answered me yet :(
I feel like a kid who want to order a new toy!
(and also because: until I'll have the new device, my mistress want me to wear my CB-6000 and I can't stand it anymore)
Last edited by bitsy0 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I think I understand what you are saying about getting part of the penis compressed between the ring and the tube. When I used a really small tube that was a problem especially on the bottom between penis and scrotum. You might want to try using the stocking method to pull everything in. The downside to being too aggressive with the stocking method is that you get too much skin bunched up at the tip. It is a balancing act to get it just right.

You might want to send Dietmar another email if you haven't heard from him. If you sent directly from your email you may want to use the submit a question link on his website instead. If you did that already then try sending an email directly. Sometimes he (like all of us) has a problem with things getting caught in the spam filter.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

Atone wrote:I think I understand what you are saying about getting part of the penis compressed between the ring and the tube. When I used a really small tube that was a problem especially on the bottom between penis and scrotum. You might want to try using the stocking method to pull everything in. The downside to being too aggressive with the stocking method is that you get too much skin bunched up at the tip. It is a balancing act to get it just right.

You might want to send Dietmar another email if you haven't heard from him. If you sent directly from your email you may want to use the submit a question link on his website instead. If you did that already then try sending an email directly. Sometimes he (like all of us) has a problem with things getting caught in the spam filter.
Thank you for suggesting this ;) I'll try it!

Anyway I have done some measurements! (I'll continue doing them for the next week, to be more accurate) Here they are:

Diameter of relaxed penis (largest point): 38 (,21) mm
Diameter of relaxed penis (tight point): 35 (,4) mm
Diameter of A-Ring: 54 (,13) mm
Relaxed penis lenght: 70 mm
Total length (from base up to penis head): 110 mm
0 x
chas83

Post by chas83 »

From my experience in contacting and receiving response emails from Dietmar, He typically doesn't respond to any of my emails on Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays; Perhaps these days are his weekend/relax days. I have however received responses on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. I am in the middle of the US, Central Standard Time if that helps put anything in to perspective. You may want to wait one more day before sending him another email because you might receive a response sometime tomorrow or the next day.
Trust me, I know your pain though, waiting for a device maker to respond to you can seem to take forever sometimes. It has been brutal for me at times to where I can't help but check my email almost every 5 minutes, hoping to see a response. You may want to pay the extra express shipping price too, if you live far away from his location. Paying the extra 70EUR shaved about 8-10 days off my waiting time for my device to arrive. For someone like me who obsesses over receiving the device, it is well worth :D
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

chas83 wrote:From my experience in contacting and receiving response emails from Dietmar, He typically doesn't respond to any of my emails on Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays; Perhaps these days are his weekend/relax days. I have however received responses on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. I am in the middle of the US, Central Standard Time if that helps put anything in to perspective. You may want to wait one more day before sending him another email because you might receive a response sometime tomorrow or the next day.
Trust me, I know your pain though, waiting for a device maker to respond to you can seem to take forever sometimes. It has been brutal for me at times to where I can't help but check my email almost every 5 minutes, hoping to see a response. You may want to pay the extra express shipping price too, if you live far away from his location. Paying the extra 70EUR shaved about 8-10 days off my waiting time for my device to arrive. For someone like me who obsesses over receiving the device, it is well worth :D
You're probably right! I didn't think about this.
Hehe, yeah exactly :) I think I can avoid the extra 70s, but we'll see :)

Anyway now I understand why I can't use the CB-6000 properly: it has a cage length of 83 mm (while my relaxed penis is 70 mm, so 13 mm of surplus), and the diameter of the cage is 35mm (while my relaxed penis, in the largest point, reaches more than 38!). That's why probably I'm having problems with the CB.
Last edited by bitsy0 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x