Modifying a Neosteel

For the gearheads in the audience
fnkeymnkey

Modifying a Neosteel

Post by fnkeymnkey »

I have a neosteel shemale hip belt, and have just come back into chastity after a bit of a hiatus. I have the fit down about perfect, except that sometimes while walking, as well as sitting at my desk at work, the front shield squashes my balls. I havent been able to bend the shield enough to make room, so i was considering using a dremel to cut the "wings" of the front shield away, making it similar to the neosteel arch....

I was hoping to see if anyone had a better solution, or any experience modifying a neosteel? (I cant afford to replace it so i don't want to destroy the thing!)

Thanks for any advice!
0 x
Atone
Re: Modifying a Neosteel

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum.

What does Neosteel have to say about it?
0 x
Whynot

Post by Whynot »

I think that's difficult. The problem is that the front shield (and, depending on its length, the penis tube) can easily put some pressure on your balls if you aren't very careful. In my case it was the penis tube more than the front shield, by the way.

I found walking in the belt quite easy after a while, I think I just learnt to avoid any "wrong" movements. Sitting was more difficult, especially on hard surfaces. My solution was to use a soft cushion whenever possible ...
0 x
fnkeymnkey

Post by fnkeymnkey »

Thanks for your replies! I actually got impatient and just did it. I didnt contact Neosteel as i just figured they would offer to modify it for a little fee...

I decided to follow the original shape of the front shield, i just trimmed about a 1/4 inch off of each side.
It actually wasnt too difficult. My first side was pretty rough, and took a decent amount of finishing. The other side went much smoother, as i realized light but constant pressure along with keeping the dremel moving worked best.

The original neoprene liners were easy to peel off, and i just used automotive weatherstriping adhesive to reapply.

The belt is much more comfortable, and every bit as secure. Im hoping that with the belt being so much more comfortable, i can move towards longer term chastity.

I dont recommend that you just take powertools to your expensive devices, but dont be afraid to experiment...thats what got us here in the first place, right?
0 x