I can't get it in the tube

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked by LRC

Re: I can't get it in the tube

Post by Locked by LRC »

Joshyboy; do you have everything inside of the cage? You may be too long for the CB6K. When flaccid you should be able to press the base ring lightly against your pelvis and everything should be comfortably inside the cage. If not you may need a Curve made by the same company. It's a little more cumbersome but may help you.

It sounds to me what you are describing is the length being compressed causing a blockage. If you are flaccid and able to cram into the tube I would think you would be able to urinate. It may be harder than normal but it would still come out.

If you're not familiar with the Curve you can look at one here at Kept For Her http://www.keptforher.com/newstyles.html they have the tube only for $75.

Just trying to throw some more ideas out there for you.

Or, maybe you could try a catheter tube. :lol:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
joshyboy

Post by joshyboy »

Hey thanks for the reply.

I think the tube is totally not thick enough. I manage to fit it in but just the process of it was painful enough not even mentioning comfortable. I used the plastic bag method which it worked but the tube itself is too narrow it cramed my cock into a sausage! Not nice. It does get a bit more comfortable when it's in a more relaxed state but still it feels like someone grabbing your crotch really really hard. There's no give at all in the tube visually and physically. Even I get over the feeling I just cannot pee in it. I've tried it twice still no.

A waste of money this time I guess :(
0 x
joshyboy

Post by joshyboy »

LRC, yeah, everything is in the cage, just. The ring do me no good either it was scratching my skin badly I had to apply plenty vaseline on. I really want to keep it on but all the unnecessary discomfort as I heard it should bring me is not present.

Appreciate your advice!
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

What you are describing in your above posts are what most of us experience when trying to get erect whilst wearing a CD. When I started this the biggest problem I had was trying to remain flaccid long enough to install the device. It was such a turn on for me that I spent most of the day in some level of discomfort which made me think about being in a CD and the whole thing would start again.

Use the lube on the base ring - we all do because no-ones into soreness! If it's comfortable at any time, give it time. If not take what you've learned from this, put it towards your next CD and put yours up for sale.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

joshyboy wrote:LRC, yeah, everything is in the cage, just. The ring do me no good either it was scratching my skin badly I had to apply plenty vaseline on. I really want to keep it on but all the unnecessary discomfort as I heard it should bring me is not present.

Appreciate your advice!

I assume you shave? If so and yiu have hust started to do that your skin may also need to adapt to that. If you're having trouble peeing.. that's a bit more of a problem. The urethra runs along the bottom part of the shaft so it doesn't take a lot of pressure to shut it.. This might just be a case that you have too much girth (lucky lad) and you will have to go to a custome device made to measure?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
joshyboy

Post by joshyboy »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
joshyboy wrote:LRC, yeah, everything is in the cage, just. The ring do me no good either it was scratching my skin badly I had to apply plenty vaseline on. I really want to keep it on but all the unnecessary discomfort as I heard it should bring me is not present.

Appreciate your advice!

I assume you shave? If so and yiu have hust started to do that your skin may also need to adapt to that. If you're having trouble peeing.. that's a bit more of a problem. The urethra runs along the bottom part of the shaft so it doesn't take a lot of pressure to shut it.. This might just be a case that you have too much girth (lucky lad) and you will have to go to a custome device made to measure?

I'm not totally shaved no - but very short pubes. Yeah I know there will be scratching I can cope with the pain. But I think you are the other lad above got it right. It's a wrong size of chastity for me. Custom made device will be quite expensive no?
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

For a now and then sex toy it would be indulgent. For something that you may be keeping your favourite organ in for weeks at a time it's a bargain!
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
jeank

Post by jeank »

poor wrote:For a now and then sex toy it would be indulgent. For something that you may be keeping your favourite organ in for weeks at a time it's a bargain!
That's a great way of putting it.

After all, we wouldn't wear shoes a size too small even if the ones that fit cost more ;)

It really does come down to that for long term wear. Although you say you don't mind the pain of the ring scratching, I think you'll find that's short term and because it's new to you. If the CB's not comfortable after a few days it becomes a major irritation.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

If your problem is your girth, envious like celtic queens_sub, you may want to try an inexpensive, larger tube device to see if this fixes your problem.

Extreme Restraints sells the Birdcage for $79 and has a 1 3/4" tube. The CB6K has a 1 3/8" tube. http://www.extremerestraints.com/chasti ... _3939.html

I normally wouldn’t recommend trying something like this because it is a chrome plated device. I only say this because if you bought a custom device and it isn’t the girth that is causing the problem, then you would be out several hundred dollars without the problem being fixed. If it does fix it then I think the only solution to your problem would be a good custom device. All of the off-the-shelf devices have the tube size for the “average” sized person.

Keep us updated on what you find out.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

joshyboy wrote:Hey thanks for the reply.

I think the tube is totally not thick enough. I manage to fit it in but just the process of it was painful enough not even mentioning comfortable. I used the plastic bag method which it worked but the tube itself is too narrow it cramed my cock into a sausage! Not nice. It does get a bit more comfortable when it's in a more relaxed state but still it feels like someone grabbing your crotch really really hard. There's no give at all in the tube visually and physically. Even I get over the feeling I just cannot pee in it. I've tried it twice still no.

A waste of money this time I guess :(
It sounds like you need the extra width of the CB3000 or The Curve. 1-3/8" CB6000 vs 1-1/2" CB3000, Curve. You really do need to be able to pee. I had the concern of not being able to pee when my KH and I decided to try the CB6000. It's hard to put on and I'm very restricted but I can pee.

I think the problems with the rings may clear up when you have a cage that fits properly.

If you want to try a Curve cage which is designed for well endowed men, I have one I no longer use and would be willing to trade the Curve cage for the CB6000 cage as long as it's an authentic A.L. Enterprises. Keep your rings as they will fit. PM me if you want to make a trade.
0 x