Two weeks with "the Curve"

For the gearheads in the audience
Chuck

Two weeks with "the Curve"

Post by Chuck »

First I must say that A. L. Enterprises products are certainly much better than I anticipated. I bought the Curve from a fellow forum member and after wearing a cheap metal ebay device, this seems to be a godsend. The ebay device needed several modifications and padding on the abrading areas at both ends of the tube. When I got the curve I spent some time comparing base ring sizes to what I had been wearing and picked the #2 ring and middle spacer. Once KH/wife locked me in I was a bit nervous about the fact that it is plastic but my fears were soon allayed. My first wake-up had no ball burn. (Awesome.) I did notice that without lube on my penis the normal movement during the day would draw it back up the tube and it would hold there. That wasn't a problem being compressed until the next morning during my morning wood when it seemed that my shaft was going to drive right through the head. I quickly lubed and watched as my penis eased itself to the end of the cage. (Relief.) I now lube the penis each night. I'm going to pick up some silicone lube later today to see if it helps me lube less. My wife really enjoys being able to see me through the cage. She did say that she wants my penis more restrained and after the holidays that we are going to buy a cb6000 cage so I don't have the ability to stretch out as far length-wise and I'll be more restrained width-wise also. I tried the short spacer a few days ago thinking it would give the penis less room to move but it must be too close since the ball burn is pretty bad with it. I'm back with the middle spacer again.
0 x