It has arrived, along with some butterflies...

For the gearheads in the audience
Tasholeo

It has arrived, along with some butterflies...

Post by Tasholeo »

I picked up my steelheart today from the post office and to top off an already long wait for it i can't even open the box yet cause i had to come strait to school from the post office.. go figure... anyways here is what my order included

Steelheart 1
90mm total lenght
35mm diameter
First A ring
44mm normal ring
Second A ring
42mm anatomical ring
Integrated lock
PA fixing
Comfort ring
Key lock

Since i have been swinging free for well over a month the butterfiles have retured to my stomach knowing i will be locked up if not tonight then soon without having any idea for how long. I can see her having me wear it for a few days or maybe a week, yet again i can also see her saying "you wanted it, now you got it" and being locked up for a looooooong time... i have no idea and that is pretty exciting in it's self.
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
Atone
Re: It has arrived, along with some butterflies...

Post by Atone »

Tasholeo wrote: i can also see her saying "you wanted it, now you got it" and being locked up for a looooooong time...
I always hope for this.

Congratulations on your new device, sounds like you got all the options.

-A
0 x
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

first impressions of the steelheart, this thing is almost a work of art. Though i have not been locked up (i promised a while back i would no longer ask about being locked or unlocked) i was given permission to put it on and test out the fitting. it was a bit difficult getting the A ring on but now that everything is in place and locked on i can say the steel feels amazing esp compaired to the plastic. the weight and security of it really messes with the mind. and i'm loving that there is no pinching like there was with the small gaps on the ring of the CB6K. It's only been on for a few hours, but i'm thinking the steelheart is going to offer comfort in all the right areas and discomfort only in the right areas as well.

My KHMife (KH/Mistress/Wife) when she first saw it played with it, commented on its weight (worried it could hurt me) but also said it was beautiful. that it was so much better looking than the plastic and is looking forward to seeing it on me soon.
0 x
Last O - 11/29/11
danj

Post by danj »

Congrats on the new Steelheart! Mine is now in transit. I cannot wait to put it on and show my wife. :D She has never liked the look of my plastic cb. Interestingly, my measurements are very close to yours, though I went with two regular rings and no fixing.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

after wearing both rings for a short while today i find that i am liking the anatomical ring a bit more. it is 2mm smaller but it seems to let my nuts lie more naturally. I'm looking forward to some "enforced experimenting" to be able to better compair and contrast the two.

I'd love to put it on and show her, but i'm not allowed without permission. I had to take it off today before she got home from work. i'm not allowed to ask to put it on, but i might have to ask when she might let me do so, not techniquely againt the rules, but she is still coping with all this and does NOT want to be pressured. and i have learned the less pushy i am the more into she is, but damn it's hard waiting to be told to wear this piece of art!!
0 x
Last O - 11/29/11