CB6000s and security

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

CB6000s and security

Post by Tom Allen »

Just a quick question for those of you wearing (or having worn) the 6000s. Did you need a security addon, like the KSD to prevent pullout? Is the 6ks ass easy to pull out of as the 3k? And for those of you who were able to use a urinal, was it more or less fiddly than with other devices?
0 x
danj
Re: CB6000s and security

Post by danj »

Believe it or not, I've never tried to pull-out. I do believe it would be fairly easy to do, especially in the shower. I have the KSD inserts but only used one a couple of times. It was a pain to use, and I found it easy to pinch myself. And since I don't try to pull-out, not worth using.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I'm a newbie in a 6000s. Unless I'm absolutely totally flaccid there is no option of pullout. I am thinking about buying the KSD inserts but I have to say when I'm hard or even close, it seems like that might be a painful option.

Down the road I'll go for a PA for greater security. I'm trying to let my KH catch up though.
0 x
Chaz

Post by Chaz »

I got the 6000s in the begining of Oct so been tinkering about a month. Much more comfortable than my old 2000. Started out wearing the smallest KSD and haven't stopped. Compared to 2000 much harder to pullout but haven't really tried very hard. As far as a urinal I try to avoid them .
0 x
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

I started off with the regular 6K and switched to a short this past summer. Initially i thought i was crazy for even thinking the short would work. I didn't think there was much of a chance for me to fit in there, even being pretty average sized. that being said, not only did i fit, it was over all more comfortable and more convenient to wear than the 6K. with the 6k i used the second largest ring and wheni tried to go to the middle, it was too painful when i was erect but more comfortable for regular wear. once i started using the short i found that i could wear the middle ring with markedly reduced pain with erections. not sure why this is but it was more comfortable. As far as being more convenient, it was an impovment in may different ways. First of all, it is smaller so it is less noticable in your pants. the best part was that it made peeing standing up an option more often. it's short size helps keeps everything in one place. for example if i were to squat down my dick does not retract into the tube then get suck to the plastic requiring lube to return it to the correct position. so the tip of your dick stays alligned up with the pee slit more often. In addition it greatly reduced the need of the use of lube, to almost zero. I used the stocking trick to get it on and almost never applied lube to the inside of the tube, though i still did carry lube and q tips with me to school and out of town.

So for security. It might be just a bit more secure than the regular 6k, but in reality they are of equal sercurity becuase i could pull out with both. the difference is that since i could wear the smaller ring it was a bit more difficult and i could only pull out in the shower with soap which i did so every few showers for cleaning purposes and put him right back it. i also tired to use the KSD, i got all three sizes and could really only use the small one. I'm a bit girthly so there is not much room to loose inside, even though i tried all sizes. with the 6K it helps keep things aligned and in place but did not prevent me from pulling out. in the short, i did not try to pull out becuase i didn't want to know if i could, so i just assumed it wouldn't work. but i'm pretty confident i would be able to pull out with soap and water. the probelm i had with the KSD in the short was that it put a lot of pressure in one spot on my dick and after about 3-4 days it had to come out becuase it broke the skin and cause slight bleeding. and that was with the smallest one. So i don't have extended experience with the KSD, but i would think for someone with normal or less girth they might not have the problem i had. in the end the only advantage i really found with the KSD is that it help keep things in place with wearing the regualr 6K so i could sometimes pee standing.

i have no experience with the 3K so can't help you there.

Lastly, when i ordered my steelheart (which i should be recieving in the mail today!!!), I based the sizing of it off of the 6k short becuase of the level of comfort i did exerience in it.

hope this all helps....
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

In addition, i feel honored to be able to give Tom Allen any advise regarding MC :D
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Tasholeo wrote:In addition, i feel honored to be able to give Tom Allen any advise regarding MC :D
It happens more than you might think ;)

Here's the scoop: I have a 6k that I don't wear. The longer tip seems to get caught on things, including Mrs. Edge, my head doesn't seem to fit into the end as well as in the 3k, and it's had a tendency to split along the seam. Oh, and pullout was much easier with this than with the 3k, probably because I didn't seem to fit properly.

Over the last few months I added a section of plastic to the bottom seam, and took a 3/8" section out of the middle of the tube to shorten it (I based this on the fact that the 6ks is 1/2" shorter, so I spent some time measuring where I fit in both devices). I had already cut out a 3/8" hole at the end of the tube to make lining up at urinals easier. Also, I converted this to be compatible with old style solid cuff rings. It still needs a little more polishing, but I'm finally in the "wear it for a few days" testing phase.

Yes, I could probably have just bought a 6ks cage section, but where's the fun in that? Besides, experimenting is how I get to learn so much about form, fit, and function.
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

Yeah, I switched down from a standard-sized to a small-sized device about a month ago after my wood-grained one split. I was pretty intimidated too, to the point of actually canceling my order and then reordering within 24 hours (sorry, John at LockedUpLove!)

Anyway, I'm absolutely delighted with the small -- everything feels much better. I moved to a smaller ring size pretty easily (second-biggest to middle) and can pee standing up whenever I want (though I still avoid urinals...). One of the best things is not getting mostly hard inside the device! I'm about as average-sized as most of the guys seem here (around 5.5"), and have exactly zero room to grow when I'm flaccid in the small. My current pet theory is that my "growing pains" in the woody helped contribute to it cracking by adding a lot more pressure when I was getting hard, so I have some hope for a longer life for this guy.

I can't compare it to any of the other devices out there, but I can say that pulling out would be significantly, significantly more difficult now that I've found the right ring size. I know for sure that I wouldn't be able to get the thing off my testicles -- and frankly, having my dick out and the device dangling is way more painful than anything I can imagine with my dick remaining locked, so there's that.

I'm curious to hear how the mod goes, though -- heaven knows I'm not handy enough, but it sure would be fun to be able to fool around with the things sometimes. Er, you know how I mean... :mrgreen:
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm still having trouble with the concept that a smaller tube is more comfortable, although I do get the concept that it's probably better to fit (although not be squashed ) into a tube.

I always mill out a larger section at the end of the tube to make lining up at a urinal more convenient (and consistent!). However, having a much closer fit with inside the tube means it might be more difficult to clean, right?

The cuff ring I'm using is a machined stainless steel ring that has a much different profile than the standard rings - it's not a round rod bent into a circle, it's more like the 6k style cuff, except that it's a taller face and narrower thickness. And it's midway between the #2 and #3 ring. This is to keep my testicles from getting pulled through on those cold mornings - a rare, but unwelcome problem in the past.

Slept in it last night for the first time, but don't have anything to report just yet.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Tom Allen wrote:I'm still having trouble with the concept that a smaller tube is more comfortable
I had trouble with that as well. And, I really did not believe it until my Steelheart arrived which is much shorter than my CB6K. And, maybe Steel vs Plastic has something to do with it. But, I have developed the theory that the correct statement is "a properly fitting tube is more comfortable than one that is too short or too long".

Cleanliness for me is more a factor of diameter. As long as there is room (when flacid) for water and soap to run down the inside of the tube. Then, air get through the tube to dry things out. I can keep everything clean. But, the diameter allows this to happen, not the length...

Having a proper length seems to help with comfort simply because if it is the proper length, it seems to stop the growth before it gets started.... In the CB3K and CB6K i had room to grow. So, morning erections It would start growing, by the time I hit the end of the tube, there was no stopping it and it pushed the tube away from my body causing the pressure on the balls we are all too familiar with. Now, in the Steelheart, there is no room to grow lengthwise. So, when any erection happens (morning erections or while playing with my wife), I feel the pressure equally throughout the entire tube, along the sides and the end.... and the tube is NOT pushed away from me causing the issues with the balls....
Kind of like, tube too long = one of those long skinny balloons getting blown up and growing lengthwise. tube that fits = a round balloon getting blown up and putting pressure outward and equally all the way around???

Just my observations based on my personal experience....
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.