Steelworxx Looker(2) and Other Cage/Urethral-Tube Devices

For the gearheads in the audience
slipslider

Steelworxx Looker(2) and Other Cage/Urethral-Tube Devices

Post by slipslider »

My girlfriend and I are relative newcomers to chastity play, but over the past two months it has become an integral part of our relationship, both sexual and otherwise. We live apart during weekdays and spend weekends together, so my being sheathed when we are apart gives her great pleasure. She enjoys this game more than I do, for obvious reasons, but we both find great eroticism in the dynamics that chastity brings to our relationship.

Like many on here, we started with a CB-6000. We also got the CB-6000s cage, but it has proven too small for me. I find the 6000 to be a perfect fit, as I comfortably fill the cage when I'm flaccid. She finds the clear acrylic to be very sexy looking, especially as her teasing causes me to expand in frustration. I’ve learned to hate and love this diabolical concept.

Looking through this and other forums I had read that guys could slip out of the CBxxs, and I initially couldn't understand how; since my balls are locked tight in this thing. Then one flaccid afternoon I found that I could slip out also, and get back in without anyone being the wiser. That was very disappointing on one hand, but relieving on another, for a while. Although just wearing it lends to a degree of honoring the institution of being chaste for her, I don't want to be tempted. I have read quite a few discussions about CB6000 alterations, but in the end I join the more serious on here that desire full security.

Piercing my Johnson just isn’t an option for me, so neither is the PA method. Belts aren’t sexy to her or me. What I do find very erotic and seemingly very secure is a device like the Steelworxx Looker 2, a cage with a urethral insert to prohibit withdrawal from the cage. I have read some forum contributions surrounding this topic, but there seems to be little mention of long term use, and use of urethral tubes seems to fall into the minority. I’m well aware of the UTI concerns, and understand them all too well. I had one a few years ago and it was very unpleasant. But with proper hygiene, this seems like a feasible option.

I would greatly appreciate detailed feedback from all who have embraced the cage plus urethral insert option, along with stores of success, failure, or mishap.
0 x