The clanking!

For the gearheads in the audience
fonetik2003

The clanking!

Post by fonetik2003 »

I recently purchased an MM Jail Bird and I'm very happy with the device! It's almost as if it was made for me! It fits her cock perfectly! However, while Goddess does enjoy teasing her cock with it locked up with the spike strip in place, the only complaint I have is that the strip makes a clanking noise as I walk with it on. I was wondering what I could do to alleviate that? I have two ideas so far.

The first is that I place a shiv between the pin holder and the strip itself. I'm thinking this might be an effective way to keep it in place and stop it from clanking. The other idea is that I simply use a small portion of duct tape to hold the strip firmly down. I'm thinking there might be other methods I could employ and wanted your input.
0 x
Atone
Re: The clanking!

Post by Atone »

I wouldn't use duct tape as the residue would probably build up and be a pain to clean off. Some sort of wedge as you describe would work or try using a rubber band around it.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

When I used The Fort, I made some plastic spacers to prevent the metal-on-metal noises. I also put some silicone caulk on the upper section in the top vents to prevent the ballooning, but also to keep the lock from clanking on the tube.
0 x
jeffro

Post by jeffro »

I use very small dental rubber bands...the kind used for braces...to hold my lock in place on my Jailbird. I have the spike strip too but it doesn't rattle. Maybe something like that would work as a spacer/insulator...
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Where do you buy that sort of thing? The pharmacy perhaps?
0 x