Device recommendation

For the gearheads in the audience
Ant

Device recommendation

Post by Ant »

Hi, my first post post so go easy on me. I am a gay guy living in the UK and am getting into self chastity, i bought a metal curved tube device on the net (dont know what make it is), but it is uncomfortable and too big for my small penis. Anyone got any recommendations for a device that may be suitable ?
0 x
danj
Re: Device recommendation

Post by danj »

You might check out the cb-6000 series. They come with 5 rings, and several spacers to allow gap adjustment. I've been wearing a cb-6000s quite a bit the past 10-11 months and it's a great device for the price. Not sure how small you are, but the 6000s has a 2.5" tube, and with the smallest spacer it gives you about 3.5". I'm going to be moving to a custom metal device soon, but have still been quite happy with my cb. The fact that it is adjustable makes it a great device for a newbie.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

welcome to the forum Ant,

danj has good advice, I think the CBx000 series is the best way to start.

-A
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I'll third the recomendation for the CBxxxx series. When first starting chastity play it gets you used to wearing a device and find what you need for a comfortable fit. Compared to a metal device they are inexpensive.

You mentioned you had a small penis size. If you are refering to the length when flacid, then I would also recomend the CB6000s. It's a little shorter and would be easier for urination.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Ant

Post by Ant »

Thanks for the replys. My penis is only 2.5-3" long when flacid, So it looks like the CB6000S is the way to go, I will get one on order.
0 x