Steelworxx Steelheart Questions

For the gearheads in the audience
poor

Re: Steelworxx Steelheart Questions

Post by poor »

I had another go last night (in hindsight trying to squeeze into a ring a few minutes after shopping for a device was never going to be easy) and although there was some mild discomfort I got into a similar sized ring and I later got hard and soft again without any issues apart from it isn't easy to get on or off.

I presume that being stainless steel it's OK to leave the back ring on long term?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

McAndrew wrote:They do a hinged version.
He wants the integrated lock and that is not available in the hinged or two part version AFAIK.

-A
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

My experience with the rings:
As I think I have mentioned before, I ended up ordering 2 rings. This was basically due to the same concerns. So, I ordered a 47 solid ring. And, a 45 2 part ring.
I had the CB rings to test with. I had also ordered the Mature Metal sizing rings (plastic) as well. I figured it was worth $20 to ensure I got everything correct.
I was unable to get a solid 45 ring on using any of the CB rings or the MM sizing rings. So, that is why I ordered the 45 as a 2 part.

In actual use. I have found that the 2 part is not necessary on the 45. Even though I couldn't get the plastic rings on. With practice, I now put the 45 mm ring on in 1 piece without issue. Wether that is just due to practice... getting used to it.... or, the fact that the quality stainless ring is smaller and slides easier? Who knows. But, in practice, putting on a solid Stainless Steel ring is much easier than a similar sized plastic one.
Disclaimer: After being denied for awhile and when extremely aroused, as I tend to get when the prospect of being released for some fun arises, I do have problems removing the 45 mm. So, as others have mentioned, we have had several sessions where the ring remained on. No problems with that either...
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
danj

Post by danj »

gungadn wrote:

In actual use. I have found that the 2 part is not necessary on the 45. Even though I couldn't get the plastic rings on. With practice, I now put the 45 mm ring on in 1 piece without issue. Wether that is just due to practice... getting used to it.... or, the fact that the quality stainless ring is smaller and slides easier? Who knows. But, in practice, putting on a solid Stainless Steel ring is much easier than a similar sized plastic one.
Metal rings are far easier to get on. I have some rubber cock rings that can be hard to get on. Plastic is easier than the rubber, and metal is by far the easiest to put on. I won't know until I receive it, but I expect the smooth steel rings on the Steelheart shouldn't be much trouble, even though my largest ring will be about 2mm smaller than my current cb-6000s ring.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
poor

Post by poor »

How much play (or give) is there between the ring and tube when an integrated lock is fitted?
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I think I'm aiming this at Atone but if anyone else has input it's all good.

I'm going for the integrated lock and the comfort ring. It seems logical to me to get the sizing sorted by getting the dual cockring and then getting the tube either as an extra or an alteration if we're not taken with the ring. I caught a post saying it was cheaper to do this as well.

Can anyone forsee any issues doing it this way or offer any advice if they have?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

poor wrote:How much play (or give) is there between the ring and tube when an integrated lock is fitted?
Very little. I can try to measure it sometime when I am unlocked but I don't think it is very significant.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

poor wrote: I'm going for the integrated lock and the comfort ring. It seems logical to me to get the sizing sorted by getting the dual cockring and then getting the tube either as an extra or an alteration if we're not taken with the ring. I caught a post saying it was cheaper to do this as well.

Can anyone forsee any issues doing it this way or offer any advice if they have?
By comfort ring do you mean the ring on the tube or the anatomical base ring?

I don't think I would get the dual cockring as a way to sort out the sizing. I would get it however, it is great for when you cannot be in the tube for some reason. I need a slightly larger ring for the penis ring than I use for the cage diameter. The cage keeps everything contained so it can be smaller, the penis ring would be too tight if the rest of the cock was allowed to grow.

Not sure it was cheaper to do it separately, hard to tell with all the changes and additions. Most of them were not listed as standard items anyway.

-A
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Thankyou.

Enough questions. Time to pull the trigger on this one.
0 x
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

Can someone explain the difference in the comfort ring vs. a normal ring? Maybe even provide a link on the steelworks site. I've looked around and I don't see any references to a comfort ring, so I'm a little confused. Sorry and thanks.
0 x
Currently Wearing: A271