Steelworxx Steelheart Questions

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Re: Steelworxx Steelheart Questions

Post by wishful4 »

The Steelheart is definitely a good looking device. I can see how you can probably do an adequate job of cleaning the inside, but my question is how do you dry the inside. I have found with the CB6Ks and my current MM, it is very important to make sure it is dry after a cleaning. Nothing promotes odors worse than leaving the skin wet under the bands of the device. How do you Steelheart wearers dry inside the device??
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Atone

Post by Atone »

wishful4 wrote:How do you Steelheart wearers dry inside the device??
I just use two q-tips. Hasn't been a problem.

-A
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

I also use q-tips after my shower to dry things out. Then, a couple of drops of silicone lube on a q-tip applied inside the tube to keep things from "binding up".

One note: I do not fill the width of the tube when completely flaccid. That allows some airflow and keeps things dry. If your girth is such that you completely fill the tube all the time, I would recommend maybe looking at a larger tube diameter. *standard disclaimer, that's just my observations and everyone is different*

GungaDN
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
danj

Post by danj »

I considered the drying issues when I ordered my Steelheart. I had thought about going a tad narrower, but decided to stay with 35mm. I'll find out soon enough. Hope to have the new device middle of November or so. Very ready to graduate from my plastic tube!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
poor

Post by poor »

Atone wrote:What makes it unhygienic? Or ugly for that matter?

-A
It's a white poly sink drain bend and a short length of bicycle chain with some other bits to aid comfort and security. After a week on it starts to discolour and stays that way until it goes through the dishwasher. It's very effective but it still looks like I'm wearing a bit of plumbing.

I had to call a time out tonight that was due to an oedema from a pressure breakage while being teased that allowed much fuller and more painful nocturnal erections that rubbed me up the wrong way (possibly exacerbated by not getting the soap out properly when I've showered). When I told Chatelaine, she said that she was going to buy me a new device as a Christmas present.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
poor

Post by poor »

We sat down today and 'shopped' for a device. I gave her an overview and then went pretty much straight to the Steelheart. It didn't take too long before I was sent away to gather measurements and I ran straight into a problem. There is no way I can get my balls through the A ring size that I would need to match the size of what I'm using now. I really want an integrated lock and it looks like that is incompatible with the bi-part ring. Any suggestions as to a solution?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

poor wrote:Any suggestions as to a solution?
What method do you use to get in to a fixed ring?

The method I have found to work best is to put one ball through, then the other, and then pull the penis through. I can get in a much smaller ring this way.

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

If you use the method outlined by Atone you might find you can get into a smaller ring than you think. If you're not sure you could get some sizing rings from Mature Metal or maybe some cock rings. Have you seen any of Thumpers videos? He does a pretty good demo of how to get the ring on in one of his Steelheart videos.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Belle

Post by Belle »

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. Looks like we are jumping on the bandwagon as well. Hopefully most of the questions that we have arise will already be answered here.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

They do a hinged version.

Anyway I've found the a correct fitting ring isn't as difficult to get on as you would think. Just put things through one at a time and it does help to warm your tackle up a bit first, so that you are hanging lose.

However I've always worried about what would happen in an 'emergency'. Stainless steel is very tough stuff. So I stick with hinged or aluminum.
0 x