what device should I try next?

For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: what device should I try next?

Post by TwistedMister »

gummicouple wrote:I find this all very interesting and didn't realize that it was that common to downsize. Is this mostly with guys who are wearing their cages 24/7 for long periods of time?

~Alex
When I was first starting with a long period of confinement, I had to use a larger base ring in order to avoid the problem of being awakened multiple times during the night (sleep deprivation seems to have a rather negative effect on job performance). However, during many months of 24/7 wear, I found that it was possible to adjust to the use of successively smaller rings- the ultimate goal, of course, being to reach the point where 'willpower' was no longer part of the equation and the Mistress could have complete confidence in physical control.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

gummicouple wrote:I find this all very interesting and didn't realize that it was that common to downsize. Is this mostly with guys who are wearing their cages 24/7 for long periods of time?

~Alex
For me I want to catch the erection before it happens. When I first ordered my JB I took MM suggestion and went a bit smaller than the tube length of my CB6000s, keeping the diameter the same. It was good but 85% of the time I was about 1/2" from the tip. This made urinating standing up sometimes challenging if I wasn't lined up correctly, and even when I was lined up it sometimes didn't end up that way when I finished.

Earlier this year I placed my order for a Watchful Mistress 1/4" shorter than my JB. The fit was great and had no problems with morning erections. Also found it much easier going standing up since I was right there at the bars all the time.

With the success I found wearing the WM I sent my JB back to MM and had them take 1/2" off the length. It arrived back last week and have been wearing it without any removal for one week. I can say that I won't go any smaller but the length is perfect. I sit right at the bars, I seldom have to line myself up before urinating and there is absolutely no pain what so ever.

This may not work for everyone but for me it's a success.

To answer you question about "long periods of time"? I'm in either my Watchful Mistress or Jailbird, 24/7 90% of the time.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
reeve

Post by reeve »

To make sure that (when my gf is pregnant) I finally get to wear my jailbird I wont have any more dissapointments I've tried a few things.

I rode my bike while wearing it.
It felt great, like I didnt even had it on :) while my cb6000 was causing a lot of pain.
So this test is passed.

I also tried to cum while having it on.
I tried wanking it, but when my dick got harder and pressed against the bars there was no friction at all.
After about 10 minutes I gave up.
Then I tried it with a vibrator but when directly stimulating the cage the vibrations wouldnt go through my dick. When I tried it when I had my pants back on I could kind of stimulate it and I was getting hornier and hornier but after about 15-20 minutes I gave up. The stimualtion was just not enough and my penis got used to it so I had to change the position and had to start over again and again.
Maybe when I havent had an orgasm for a long time it would work but for now this test passed also.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

For me I want to catch the erection before it happens.
Being somewhat masochistic, I am drawn to the frustration of having a partial or full erection but being unable to do anything with it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
reeve

Post by reeve »

Shit I've got a problem!

I was just checking the cage out again and tried pulling my dick out and when its cold flaccid I can pull it out with a little effort....

I'd hate it to send it back, wait 2 weken for them to get it, put an anti-pullout system on it and wait another 2 weeks, pay taxes again before I get it back.

Anyone got another solution? Maybe I can make some kind of anti pullout addon myself ?
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

When I'm aroused, I have no problems "filling my Jailbird to overflowing." But Like Locked4her55 (quote below), I am short of the end most of the time.
For me I want to catch the erection before it happens. When I first ordered my JB I took MM suggestion and went a bit smaller than the tube length of my CB6000s, keeping the diameter the same. It was good but 85% of the time I was about 1/2" from the tip. This made urinating standing up sometimes challenging if I wasn't lined up correctly, and even when I was lined up it sometimes didn't end up that way when I finished.
I also like the notion of preventing even an incipient erection instead of catching one that has already started. So while I love my JB as is, I'll probably get the cage shortened perhaps 3/8 or 1/2 inch after a while, when my whimsy strikes me and when I can convince Mrs. KHH to allow me out for a couple of weeks while the work is being done.

The diameter is perfect, though!
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

reeve wrote:Shit I've got a problem!

I was just checking the cage out again and tried pulling my dick out and when its cold flaccid I can pull it out with a little effort....

I'd hate it to send it back, wait 2 weken for them to get it, put an anti-pullout system on it and wait another 2 weeks, pay taxes again before I get it back.

Anyone got another solution? Maybe I can make some kind of anti pullout addon myself ?
Could be that your base ring is too big?

As I mentioned earlier, it will take some time for your body to adjust. Since receiving my first MM CD I have gone down 2 ring sizes and with each one it became more and more difficult to pull out the back. I'm feeling it might be time to move down another size soon. This is one of the reasons I strongly suggest getting 2 different base ring sizes.

As for "I'd hate to send it back", I thought you were out of the JB per your GF because you were trying to have a baby :?: If she is pregnant since that posting of yours last Wednesday then congratulations. :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

locked4her55 wrote:Could be that your base ring is too big?
Agree with locked4her55. I found that I could occasionally back out when very flaccid and soaped up in the shower. A base ring change from 1 7/8 in to 1 3/4 in solved that problem and, after getting used to it, was more comfortable, as well.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
reeve

Post by reeve »

locked4her55 wrote:
reeve wrote:Shit I've got a problem!

Could be that your base ring is too big?

As I mentioned earlier, it will take some time for your body to adjust. Since receiving my first MM CD I have gone down 2 ring sizes and with each one it became more and more difficult to pull out the back. I'm feeling it might be time to move down another size soon. This is one of the reasons I strongly suggest getting 2 different base ring sizes.

As for "I'd hate to send it back", I thought you were out of the JB per your GF because you were trying to have a baby :?: If she is pregnant since that posting of yours last Wednesday then congratulations. :)
Lol no not yet and you're right. It wouldn't matter if it sits there waiting for me to wear it or send it back to adjust it.
I very pleased with how the base ring is cause it locks my balls verrry good but doesnt pinch my urethra. Taking a piss while wearing a cb6000 kept some urine in my urethra behind the ring wich came out at unexpecting times.
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

Mature metal has moved so since today theyre on a new location.
Gonna send the cage back tommorrow to make the ring a bit smaller and put the anti-pulout system on it.
I've chosen for the small, medium and large blunt pins.

I hope that will solve the pullout problem and when I get it back I hope I don't get to cum for very very long time!
0 x