Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked4Xtine

Re: Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

Post by Locked4Xtine »

think u need to choose between 35mm and 38mm diameter, don't think he can do custom tube diameters
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

H&F wrote: The total lenght of 80mm is good. All of you say that 90-95+ looks too long
What was your flaccid length measurement along the top, base to tip? Based on my experience, that average measurement should be pretty close to the overall length you order.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

Locked4Xtine wrote:think u need to choose between 35mm and 38mm diameter, don't think he can do custom tube diameters
I wrote Dietmar that I am choosing between 35 and 37 and he said "ok let me know"!
danj wrote:What was your flaccid length measurement along the top, base to tip? Based on my experience, that average measurement should be pretty close to the overall length you order.
Just the penis (excluding scrotum), from base to head: from 70mm to 80mm. Average 75
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I don't think he makes a 36.5mm tube. I think Dietmar's answer to the question was "ok, let me know which one of those two choices you want"

Be careful of too large of a gap. I have one combination that is a little over 16mm and under certain circumstances one of my testicles can (and has) popped out. That is not fun. My current combination (if I wasn't out due to a back issue) is a little under 13mm and I haven't had any problems with that.

I think danj has it right on the measurement. You seem have gone to the other extreme. That may be correct (my overall length is closer to 70mm) but you want to be sure. When measurements are all over the place that would make me take pause and figure out why.

As to your earlier question about the lock, I have never had any trouble with the operation of the lock and haven't put much effort in to maintaining it. A very occasional drop of oil is all.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

What do you mean with testicle pop-out? (Don't understand how the gap between cage and ring can affect the testicle, please could you explain?)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

The ring goes around both penis and behind the scrotum so the testicles are in front of the ring. The cage goes over the penis in front of the scrotum so the testicles are behind the cage. This traps the testicles between the ring and the cage and is what keeps the device from being able to be removed. If the gap is bigger than the testicles then they can slip through and the device just falls off.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

H&F wrote:
danj wrote:What was your flaccid length measurement along the top, base to tip? Based on my experience, that average measurement should be pretty close to the overall length you order.
Just the penis (excluding scrotum), from base to head: from 70mm to 80mm. Average 75
As long as your measurement is along the TOP base to tip, then you should be okay. Though I'm wondering why you're mentioning "excluding scrotum" if you're measuring from the TOP? Your tube will be too short if you're measuring the "overall length" from the bottom of the penis!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

@atone: I understand what you mean with "testicle popout". I had this idea of larger gap because I was looking at the most expensive cb in the world (link in one of my posts in previous page), and it has 19mm gap. So i thought "why not make mine like that?"

@danj: i know but my a-rings always go down on my scrotum for about 30-35 mm! I think it's a strange pecularity of my scrotum (even with a short ring... Trying to' keep it at the top base means high pain :( )
0 x
chaste

Post by chaste »

@H&F Steelwerks Extreme is the name of the company. Real nice guy, actually. Easy to talk to. His devices are expensive, but if you think the stock price is bad you should try talking to him about getting a custom device built. I'm quite sure you'll soil your pants. I was quoted a good 3x that price :)
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

chaste wrote:@H&F Steelwerks Extreme is the name of the company. Real nice guy, actually. Easy to talk to. His devices are expensive, but if you think the stock price is bad you should try talking to him about getting a custom device built. I'm quite sure you'll soil your pants. I was quoted a good 3x that price :)
Oh my god.. 2000€ for a cb..! Impressive.
0 x