Best Lube for 24/7

For the gearheads in the audience
locked4her55
Re: Best Lube for 24/7

Post by locked4her55 »

Alusian wrote:So, would you say lube is essential to using a CB-x device? I tried Gold Bond Powder this morning instead of lube, and 4 hours later, I'm kinda hurting.
Powder wouldn't work for me. Been using some kind of lotion or gel for years. I would be very sore without it.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Alusian

Post by Alusian »

locked4her55 wrote:
Alusian wrote:So, would you say lube is essential to using a CB-x device? I tried Gold Bond Powder this morning instead of lube, and 4 hours later, I'm kinda hurting.
Powder wouldn't work for me. Been using some kind of lotion or gel for years. I would be very sore without it.
Yeah. I ended up going to the store on my lunch break and getting some Aveeno lotion. Feels a lot better, and taking it off wasn't an option since, of course, the GF has the keys. :D
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Absolutely! I used Aveeno moisturizing lotion inside the tube morning and night (after showering). Your shaft has to be able to expand and contract inside the tube and without lube it will get stuck on the plastic which can sometimes be uncomfortable. Also use around the base ring, if necessary, but only sparingly where you are hurting.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Alusian

Post by Alusian »

wishful4 wrote:
Absolutely! I used Aveeno moisturizing lotion inside the tube morning and night (after showering). Your shaft has to be able to expand and contract inside the tube and without lube it will get stuck on the plastic which can sometimes be uncomfortable. Also use around the base ring, if necessary, but only sparingly where you are hurting.
Did that this morning after my shower, and wow, what a difference. Device is comfortable for the first time! That Aveeno is magic stuff.
0 x
aliceinbondageland

Post by aliceinbondageland »

Several folks at the chastity social in SF claim to use neosporin to keep moisturized and not irritated.
0 x
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com is putting FUN back into FemDom with lifestyle Mistress Alice's flair!
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I nicked myself once when shaving the cage area. I put Neosporin on it and it felt sticky. It also stained my underwear. Hand lotions or silicone doesn't do that.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve