Getting Impatient

For the gearheads in the audience
Michele

Re: Getting Impatient

Post by Michele »

wocked4wife wrote:Great news. We ordered ours the same weekend apparently. I'll be watching our inbox like a hawk.
So exciting, hope it is done for you soon too! I'm dying to get some tracking info so I can get obsessed with looking at it haha :) I'm addicted to the mail as it is so having a tracking number is so much worse! Lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
oursexsecrets

Post by oursexsecrets »

LadynMonkey wrote:
wocked4wife wrote:Great news. We ordered ours the same weekend apparently. I'll be watching our inbox like a hawk.
So exciting, hope it is done for you soon too! I'm dying to get some tracking info so I can get obsessed with looking at it haha :) I'm addicted to the mail as it is so having a tracking number is so much worse! Lol
Do you receive a package tracking number once the order is sent? Or do you have to request it?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

No I didn't get any and I didn't receive any today but thought I would... we'll see! Not sure if it needs to be requested or not!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

LadynMonkey wrote:No I didn't get any and I didn't receive any today but thought I would... we'll see! Not sure if it needs to be requested or not!
Never got tracking info on any of my packages, but I will say that they all arrived quickly via first class mail.

My guess, if it went out on Friday you will get it Monday.

Enjoy!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

It's here! It's here! It's here! I can't open it yet, ahhhhhhhhh! Unless I go hide in the other room from my kids hahaha eeeeeeeeeeee I'm so so so so excited!!!! :D
0 x
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Congratulations! I saw you're blog post. The jailbird is what we use and I guess the best way is to say she loves it and I am comfortable in it.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

bratboy wrote:Congratulations! I saw you're blog post. The jailbird is what we use and I guess the best way is to say she loves it and I am comfortable in it.
So awesome! I had him shower & switch into it this evening and he said he could barely feel he had it on! I haven't had much chance to see him in it yet... the kids were all kinds of crazy and then he had to head off to a meeting for a bit while I put them to bed. When he gets backthough, I'll get to check him out in it. I do have some comments but I'll hang on till he wears it more.

I have a question for you since you wear one... the cage itself, the rings at the start and tip ofthe cage fit right around hubby but then the bars seem to be quite far from his shaft... is this true for you too? It will be interesting to see him get a chubby in it though!
0 x
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Lady,
Yes I do swell. My wife prefers to tease me still caged...rubbing & foundling.it is not painful but gets very uncomfortable.. Tormenting would be a good description.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

LadynMonkey wrote:
bratboy wrote:Congratulations! I saw you're blog post. The jailbird is what we use and I guess the best way is to say she loves it and I am comfortable in it.
So awesome! I had him shower & switch into it this evening and he said he could barely feel he had it on! I haven't had much chance to see him in it yet... the kids were all kinds of crazy and then he had to head off to a meeting for a bit while I put them to bed. When he gets backthough, I'll get to check him out in it. I do have some comments but I'll hang on till he wears it more.

I have a question for you since you wear one... the cage itself, the rings at the start and tip ofthe cage fit right around hubby but then the bars seem to be quite far from his shaft... is this true for you too? It will be interesting to see him get a chubby in it though!
I know the question wasn't addressed to me, but I'll respond anyway (since I wear a JB); it sounds like your hubby has a perfect fit...The cage ring diameter should correspond to the diameter of the flaccid head. It's normal for the bars to not touch the shaft when flaccid. It also appears that the length is optimal. Don't worry, he'll find himself 'chubbing out' to the bars on a very frequent basis....and the swelling in the head will be quite pronounced.

If he is anything like me, he's going to find the sensation quite stimulating, even without T&D. He's going to be spending a lot of time dealing with that feeling throughout the day, even when you're not around...and his evenings, after he satisfies your needs (with his own unfulfilled) will be quite 'memorable'.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Thanks RegularJoe... I did take some time tonight to give him a good squeeze in his new JB. It's nice that he hardly seems to push forward in it and he really likes the oval ring too! I still only got to play with him for about 15 mins before he left for work but I'll work out spending some quality time with it over the next couple days lol :)

It's just different from the Bird Cage the way the ring touches him flaccid but the bars don't but they sure do touch when he gets excited and he says it's much more comfortable... it's not comfortable but the JB is more comfortable to get all wanna be hard in lol

The only thing I would want to change is the length... it is exactly his length to the very end of his... self so really I'd like it to be just a smidge shorter too push him against the tip of the cage instead of just sitting gently in it. With the way it curves it's just not hugging him from the end as much as I'd like.

Does MM shorten if needed or can they not make that adjustment?
0 x