Improving the PA-5000

For the gearheads in the audience
mcn

Re: Improving the PA-5000

Post by mcn »

I can't say how many times I've seen the splitting problem mentioned on the web, from this site to FetLife to other chastity forums! I'm a bit surprised people still invest in the PA-5000. I make what is basically a stainless steel version of the PA-5000 (called the MouseTrap,) and probably 90% of those who've purchased one from me have mentioned the splitting problem.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Haha makes me laugh mcn, As an Engineer Im with you on that one !!!, mine is so modified now there is no way it can break and it is only temporary ;-) until the Tube Jacket is delivered, followed by a Looker 03. I will be honest here and did look seriously at your MouseTrap, what swayed us both was the lack of a proper locking system (Ms wanted a proper key to display and we ordered the extra Titanium necklace option not a freely available splined security fixing). The 2nd was buying from within Europe although totally out of your control was import duty :-000 Good luck with your product mcn.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

After much deliberation with Ms S and amazing customer service from Dietmar @ Steelworxx we are now awaiting the completion of a custom Looker 03, not sure if its been done before but photos will be available once we have it, teasing clue, PA totally locked @ 8 mm but with no cumbersome lock, but with an under slung intergrated 2nd lock, I have a mock up pick I supplied Dietmar with, but will await the completed master piece for pictures rather than post my poor Photoshop image supplied to Steelworxx haha
0 x