What is this? (Picture warning)

For the gearheads in the audience
Catzsocks

What is this? (Picture warning)

Post by Catzsocks »

So I recognize the cage as a MM jailbird, but does anyone know what that tight band is? Could it be come kinda anti pull out? This is for a random Tumblr find and I can't find any info on it.

0 x
Bound4Fun

Re: What is this? (Picture warning)

Post by Bound4Fun »

http://lockedupforher.tumblr.com/tagged/selfie

"its a large piercing tunnel that I wear inside my cage as a frenum shield. It creates complete sensory deprivation"
0 x
Catzsocks

Post by Catzsocks »

Thanks! It was similar to an idea I had for an anti pullout but my version had a lock on the end. Still something to think about.
0 x
jblackthorn

Post by jblackthorn »

Could you provide more information on this? Looks interesting. What do you mean by complete sensory deprivation?
0 x
dontbesilly

Post by dontbesilly »

Since the original tumblr account is deleted I've found the largest size of the picture on imagefap http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/477800 ... e=0&view=0

If you have a flesh penis (not a grower) and probably without foreskin, then this
might work, if you find an appropriate diameter that wont cause swelling yet be effective.

Otherwise you might be interested in something with spikes, like calli's teeth bracelet, just smaller,
on the outside. Since those will not have to be as tight and probably wont cause any swellings of the foreskin or penis head.

Forgot the 3rd option: the Prince Albert (PA) Piercing :))

(just on a side note on my personal experiences, I've only managed complete orgasm denial with chastity devices if you have a PA Piercing and Spikes. Otherwise a strong vibrator like a magic wand made me cum or having a hot shower and soap to get out without Piercing)
0 x