Designing a Cage Specifically to T&D

For the gearheads in the audience
longing4it

Designing a Cage Specifically to T&D

Post by longing4it »

I was just wondering if any of you have given any thought to designing a cage specifically to enhance tease and denial, or for "punishment", for that matter.

Now, I know about pins and spikes. What about in the design of the cage itself?

Personally, I'm thinking of ordering a custom cage from Mature Metal. I think I'd like to order a JB, for instance, with a relatively narrow opening diameter, but somewhat larger diameter further down the shaft. My experience with erections suggest that the smaller diameter opening would serve as a cock ring, and that my erection circumference would expand past the opening. The result I'd be looking for is a very swollen cock, in a very tight space, and one very slow to get soft. I'm thinking that I'd like the cage to be long (5"+) and narrow (1 1/8"?).

Any thoughts?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Designing a Cage Specifically to T&D

Post by TwistedMister »

I would think that a JB like that would allow enough stimulation to achieve orgasm fairly easily, though it might be somewhat less than completely satisfying due to the narrow entrance.

How about a design with electrodes and a pressure switch, so that when you reach a certain point of arousal it activates a TENS unit?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
tjscooby

Re: Designing a Cage Specifically to T&D

Post by tjscooby »

I have a PT with an initial cage dia of 1-3/8 and a frenum end at 1-1/2, so it's not a big deal to do and I have heard of others getting a similar design. With that length though (mines only 3"), you could probably have an even greater taper if you wanted.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT