Trying Before Buying

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedUpNewb

Re: Trying Before Buying

Post by LockedUpNewb »

You don't have to pull your balls out to cheat. I can get my penis out of every trapped ball device I've ever tried. Could easily rub one out and stuff it back in the tube if I wanted too. But then that's not the point, is it? ;)
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

LockedUpNewb wrote:You don't have to pull your balls out to cheat. I can get my penis out of every trapped ball device I've ever tried. Could easily rub one out and stuff it back in the tube if I wanted too. But then that's not the point, is it? ;)
Man, you must have a Houdini cock! My JB cage is so snug that my cock wouldn't be able to be removed unless my balls were free first...and if Beth has me wearing the cross-hatch spike I'd be tearing the entire length of my upper cockskin...dragging that spike across my glans is out of the question.....YOW!!!
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
aliceinbondageland

Post by aliceinbondageland »

I believe that Mr S in San Francisco has several "floor models" of devices that they spray down with alcohol so that people can try them on...

Or, to be fair, I know that is true for their non-invasive CBT devices.
0 x
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com is putting FUN back into FemDom with lifestyle Mistress Alice's flair!