Finding the right size

For the gearheads in the audience
Sarah-J

Finding the right size

Post by Sarah-J »

Hello everybody.

I've recently purchased a CB6000s, I have it on the smallest ring with the second smallest spacer, it's nice and snug but the cage is a bit too big for my little one. Can anybody recommend one that is smaller than the s?
Although I love being able to see my little one inside the plastic I am thinking of going for the steel ones as I always know I could break the plastic pin on the CB6000s if I needed to.

Thank you

Sarah-J

Edit: I do have an additional problem in that when getting excited I'm squeezing out of the hole at the end of the cage :| rather too far
0 x
Michele

Re: Finding the right size

Post by Michele »

If I'm not mistaken the -s is the shortest off the shelf device... if you are going to go steel you might look for a used or aim at a custom one since you really want it to fit right.

I never thought I would like steel on my hubby... it was just too hardcore, I thought, but damn once we got one and got it on him it was so so so sexy! Plus he could not use silicone or plastic because it would have broken under the pressure. The silicone one we tried was extremely small and he didn't even fit... let alone pushing the entire thing apart when he got turned on lol steel was the way to go for us!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast