Kali's Teeth bracelet coming soon...

For the gearheads in the audience
hot_toddy_dog

Kali's Teeth bracelet coming soon...

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

So the major problem I've been having with chastity so far is that no device has been able to sufficiently dissuade orgasm. I simply still spontaneously orgasm while pleasuring my wife. To that end, I recently purchased a Kali's teeth bracelet from the malechastitynow site; it looks the best designed and the least likely to cause serious injury (due to the high number of spikes over which the pressure will be spread). I am hoping that wearing this while I pleasure my wife will help train me to avoid any attempt at erection at all while making love, and am hoping that I can then transfer the conditioning of this effect to my regular chastity device (of which I already have a smaller one coming).

It's funny, I manage my own key and have no trouble at all avoiding masturbation or orgasm by myself, but with my wife, so far I have adapted to every device and learned to climax in it. Not sure it is terrible if this trend continues, they all happen to be simultaneous orgasms with hers now, which makes them quite enjoyable, but I really would prefer to eliminate orgasms on my part completely.

Will let you know about my progress in this respect... I am hoping that it does not come down to me having to wear a KTB every time we make love, but it very well could...
0 x
Atone
Re: Kali's Teeth bracelet coming soon...

Post by Atone »

I have one from there, I cannot imagine having an orgasm in it. I never wore it while servicing my wife so I don't have experience there but I have had some playtime in it. Not much fun, once I start to get hard I just want it to stop. The pain excites me enough that I then just get harder. When it is like that I don't even want to move. Just about any movement amplifies the pain. If I am sitting up it is painful to lie down. If I try to sit up it is even more painful. If I am standing it is extremely difficult to walk. Funny thing is that when I am flaccid I have to check (by hand) to see if it is still on. More than anything else I have worn I cannot tell it is there. Longest I wore it was about two days. At some point the second night I couldn't handle the nocturnal erections any more and had to take it off.

On a side note I find it interesting that you have spontaneous orgasms with your wife. I have gotten to the point that I don't even become erect (in my device) most of the time when I am servicing my wife. I still become very aroused, I just don't get hard. I don't know if it is some sort of "training" or if I have just become better at focussing exclusively on her. Maybe a little of both.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Atone wrote: On a side note I find it interesting that you have spontaneous orgasms with your wife. I have gotten to the point that I don't even become erect (in my device) most of the time when I am servicing my wife. I still become very aroused, I just don't get hard. I don't know if it is some sort of "training" or if I have just become better at focussing exclusively on her. Maybe a little of both.
Sometimes I can manage to control it and not get hard.

However, not only have I had spontaneous orgasms where I was hard and straining against the device, but I have also had spontaneous orgasms where I was completely soft. In fact, those have been the much better of the two. When this happens, there is no attempt by my penis to ejaculate at all, just a steady stream of emission without any pulsing, and very little pulse like quality to the orgasm, more of a continuous sensation of climax that lasts 15-30 seconds.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

If you have spontaneous orgasms when completely soft I don't think the KTB will help. Good luck with it though, I find the KTB to be a lot of fun to play with.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

:evil: ZOWTCH!!!

This thing is the real deal. At first, I couldn't even get it closed. It even hurts taking it off!! Far too much for me. Although it does work, I give it that, I don't want something that will leave me so raw that I can't even wear a normal CB for several days.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Wow, that was fast. You sure you don't want to give it a little time? When I first wore mine I was like that too but now I can relax enough to make it work.

I agree about taking it off though. If you are even just slightly aroused it can hurt more to take it off than to keep it on. Of course once you get it off the pain stops right away but it is still really painful getting to that point.
0 x
mafsub

Post by mafsub »

What are the experiences with Kali's Teeth devices regarding injuries, i.e. the teeth penetrating the skin and causing small wounds?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Mine never pierced the skin (drew blood) but it did get tender. I have read of at least one person that had it cause permanent marks (calises I think) after extended wear. I cannot imagine wearing it long term. Well, that is not true, I have imagined it on many occasions. Couldn't actually do it though.
0 x
novacatz

Post by novacatz »

I have the one with medium sized spikes that are sharp --- I find if I wear the whole day (or try <and usually fail> to wear through the night) then when I take it off there is rows of small scabs (very tiny like pinpricks) where the device presumbly pieces the skin minutely...
0 x