Chastity safety

For the gearheads in the audience
tsememgb

Chastity safety

Post by tsememgb »

Hi, I am new here so please excuse me if this is redundant information. I saw this link posted on another site and thought it might also be of interest and value to the folks here. It is a link to a blog by Dan Savage about the safety of wearing a chastity device.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Sava ... d=16172896

Cheers,
Tsememgb

P.S. Tom, thanks for hosting this site.
0 x
d23

Re: Chastity safety

Post by d23 »

I saw this too. It does raise the interesting question: anybody here with any chastity-related health or safety horror stories? This is something I worry about, particularly with steel devices, but I have never actually had any trouble.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

d23 wrote:I saw this too. It does raise the interesting question: anybody here with any chastity-related health or safety horror stories? This is something I worry about, particularly with steel devices, but I have never actually had any trouble.
There was one on here not too long ago, who claimed that he had suffered some serious damage, but his story didn't seem particularly believable to me. I did 18 months in a CB3k, with some 60-day stints of not getting out at all and had no serious issues. One minor issue turned up- a loss of elasticity in the skin during the long no-release periods, but this was easily solved by a weekly T&D session during which full erection was allowed.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

d23 wrote:I saw this too. It does raise the interesting question: anybody here with any chastity-related health or safety horror stories? This is something I worry about, particularly with steel devices, but I have never actually had any trouble.
Yup, since I'm not getting it regular anymore...once Lady Beth locked me up and set a few other conditions.....I'm terminally horny all the time.

Actually...pretty balanced advice from Savage. There's really not much of a statistical database upon which to base sound recommendations regarding this particular fetish. Nobody really knows the long-term effects....mass produced (and even custom fitted) devices have only been around for a very short time.

About all we have to go on to protect devotees is the relatively subjective function of pain...which may not provide sufficient warning for long term chronic cumulative damage.

Like riding a motorcycle, mountain climbing, unprotected sex, or skydiving (to name but a few examples) ...there may well be serious risks.

Pay your money, take your chances....and don't expect the rest of the world to give much of a shit if things go bad in the pursuit of thrills (sexual or otherwise). Doing this stuff ain't part of the 'normal' pedestrian sexual world, no matter how some people try to couch it in vanilla terms.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

tsememgb, Thanks for posting a link to the article. An interesting read but really, has anyone here ever heard of "The Torture Puzzle" chastity device?

I'm three years in. Mostly 2-3 week stints. Have gone as long a 61 days without any release and the last time I checked myself out I was looking quite normal.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
tsememgb

Post by tsememgb »

Thanks all for your comments and thoughts. Also, no I had never before heard of "The Torture Puzzle."
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

The Torture Puzzle is made by Steelwerks.

It can be seen here;http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/tortur ... stity-cage
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Thanks for the link Locked by LRC. I'de love to try one on sometime.

I bet is says on the box "assembly required" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
ManIntights

Post by ManIntights »

Locked by LRC wrote:The Torture Puzzle is made by Steelwerks.

It can be seen here;http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/tortur ... stity-cage

I would imagine a device like this could cause problems wearing it long term. I have been kept locked in my metal cage up to two weeks with no release for any reason. Maintaining an erection was no problem although preventing an orgasm was more challenging.

In the past four years i have had the odd pinching problem which caused blisters, these soon heeled and did not cause any lasting damage.

My wife keeps me locked 24/7 with at least once a week release for cleaning, i do use a little baby oil on my shaft after cleaning. Not experienced any problems with skin being tight, erections seem to be the same.
0 x