Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

For the gearheads in the audience
bitsy0

Re: Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

Post by bitsy0 »

It has just arrived! Oh my god it's so easy to insert the penis into the tube and fit it.. never felt such a total simplicity in fitting a chastity-belt.
First thing to evaluate: getting aroused and see what happens.
Second try: 24 hours non-stop inside it.
Yikes it's really brilliant.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

First impression about the quality of the steel: 10/10
For what concerns the measurments, the length it's perfect, it's also low-weight and stealth-design with the integrated lock. But I think I got a wrong A-Ring.. I exagerated with the suggest of taking an A-Ring a bit smaller than the plastic one I can wear... i was used to 49mm, and here I finally went for a 45, which seems too tight for me.. I manage to wear the 45mm of my cheap-ebay-steelbelt, but Dietmar's one is a bit different in how it feels. I had a constant little bit of stomach ache.. all day.. and I managed to sleep 3-4 hours at night, but then i wake up at 4am.
Probably I'll have to sent it back and order a 46.5/47 A-Ring.. Of course this would solve the problem of the stomach ache, but what about the night? I think that is a problem of the tube diameter.. Maybe my body needs a larger tube to sleep? (Although the way I feel inside it it's incredibly comfortable during the day)
0 x
Whynot

Post by Whynot »

I used 45mm on the CB6000, got 42mm and 40mm rings with the Steelheart and the Crossfire I've got. I found I could use 42mm after getting used to the different "feel" of the ring, then went to 40mm (it's actually a bit smaller than that, 39.5mm to be eaxct). I can wear that as well, but it does get a bit tight from time to time. The longest I've worn the 40mm ring was two weeks in a row, that is without taking the ring off.

So I'd probably give it a try with your 45mm ring. Try to experiment with different lubes around the ring. I found that makes a difference with a tight ring that clings to the skin.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

You mean applying a lubricant all-around the A-Ring? Do you use particular ones? Maybe it could work using simple soap? I'll immediately give it a try :)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I agree with Whynot, try using some lube. I would start with silicone lube around the ring. Not much, just a drop or two.

I would not be in too big of a hurry to send it back. Take some time and see if you can acclimate to it. Try wearing it for short periods. If you have to take it off in the middle of the night then do so. When I started wearing my small tube Jailbird it took a while. I had some of the same issues you describe. It took time to get used to it. My Steelheart is just as small and same thing. I still get a little discomfort from time to time, almost like an "ache" in the penis. It usually goes away after a few hours or by the next day. If it was severe I would take it off though and check. The strange thing for me is that I usually get most of my discomfort during the day. I look forward to the night to "recover".
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

I tried the lube, without success :(
5 minutes locked, and it starts the stomach-ache.. it's almost immediate..
Dietmar asks me how I want to make the new-cockring, here are my 2 ideas:
- Make oval ring (and not circle), same height but a bit larger (same size height, 2-3mm larger width), because it seems to me that my problem is not the height but the width
- Always circle and bigger, 47 or 48mm
What do you say, do I have to flip a coin to choose? :P eheh
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

H&F wrote:I tried the lube, without success :(
5 minutes locked, and it starts the stomach-ache.. it's almost immediate..
Dietmar asks me how I want to make the new-cockring, here are my 2 ideas:
- Make oval ring (and not circle), same height but a bit larger (same size height, 2-3mm larger width), because it seems to me that my problem is not the height but the width
- Always circle and bigger, 47 or 48mm
What do you say, do I have to flip a coin to choose? :P eheh
I have had both and I like the round rings better than the oval.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

Hello, I wanted to make a question which is not about chastity-belts, but I think it's a little "allowed Off-Topic".
The point is..
My girlfriend is thinking to humiliate me by letting me drink his lover semen through the condom.. and I was thinking.. the risk of getting venereal diseases persists even if the semen is not "fresh"? I mean.. she wants to see his lover and then conserve the condom until our date, which is a day or more later.. After that time, that sperm is potentially dangerous as it was at the act of ejaculation? I would not want to get HIV because of this stuff.
Thanks
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

IF there were a virus present, the semen could act as a medium that would allow it to survive.

Your use of 'girlfriend' and 'his lover' renders your message unclear. Your girlfriend's lover? Or someone else's lover? If your girlfriend is having a side-relationship with someone else, I would hope that she knows him well enough to know that he is disease-free, or he has at least provided [clean] test results that are a reasonable surety of it. If it is a third party that neither of you knows very well then your risk grows.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

H&F, the feminine possesive pronoun is "her" (singular) and "hers" (plural), not "his". For example:
"Her lover" or "The keys are hers."

Other than that, your English is excellent.
0 x