Birdlocked chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
wettie

Re: Birdlocked chastity

Post by wettie »

Any updates on this? I was planning on ordering a birdlocked today, but after reading a few of these reviews I'm reconsidering.

Thoughts?
0 x
Unremarkable Jamie

Post by Unremarkable Jamie »

I'm in pretty much the same situation as amandasknight (high, tight, a grower not a shower). That was making me interested in the Birdlocked. I ordered one of the original CB-2000's a long time ago and the "trapped ball" approach was more like a "crushed ball" approach - not my dish of tea. Is the 6000 that much different?

Does anyone have any experience with the Birdlocked "Neo" versus the "classic"?

I too was going to order today, but now I'm not so sure. While I would love a metal device that was wearable, my somewhat reluctant Beloved likes the silicon look better.

Jamie
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

For a time, I also considered a Birdlocked device. I currently have a 6000s (my first and only device), and thought that the silicone device would be more comfortable. But after reading several reviews, I decided that it may not be that much more comfortable than the CB, and hygiene would still be a challenge (for long term wear).
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

We bought a Birdlocked and it arrived this past Friday. I'm on the normal to small side and my balls hang high and tight. I would not recommend the Birdlocked for people built similar to me. It took about 20 minutes to finally squeeze myself into this thing. I was able to wear it for about an hour before I had to remove it. Very uncomfortable. Hard as hell to get it on. Painful to remove. The strap is flimsy and isn't going to last long. Sticks out like a boner all the time - yeah... nobody is gonna see THAT. :roll:

Wish we'd read more online reviews before wasting the $100 on it.

I suppose if you're built just right and your keyholder plans to lock you in this thing and toss the keys away - not a bad way to go. It seams like it would be fairly comfortable for long term wear if you had the right build for it - i.e. - very low hangers the size of grapes.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I would suggest giving it another chance. No device is going to slip on and be comfortable - unless you've already gotten used to wearing something.

Try it for a few hours a day, and each week, up the time another hour. Your body will eventually adapt (probably), and if not, then it might be enough for you to try a different device.

It's easier to get on in a hot shower with a lot of soap.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

We've been using the CB6k for about 6 months. I modified it to fit me pretty good. I'm not completely new to chastity.

IMO the Birdlocked is just a very poor design. It's excruciating to pull and stuff my balls through the hole and when it's finally on I can't move around or do anything.

We've switched back to the CB6k that I modified for best fit.

I wish I could sell the Birdlocked. Is there any market for used toys like this?
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well as it so happens, I'm a "grower" and a "hanger" (probably because I have large grapes.) I think the Birdlocked would work just fine with my particular set of equipment. I've already had a lengthy email conversation with the manufacturer and have determined that the mini tube along with the 50 mm ring would be ideal for me. (I worked in a chemical lab. Measurements are 150 mm, 152 mm, and 150 mm. With that information, I understand that the 152 mm was more than likely erroneous and just threw it out. Then I compared that measurement with the chart to determine my size...)

And as an added bonus, there's a model that matches my collar! Win win baby!

Also, I should note here that they've upgraded the original design and the strap on the new device is much more durable than the original. However, I'm locked up 99% of the time these days, so I think it would be a good idea to buy a spare locking pin and a spare strap. I mean, lets face facts here! Nothing lasts forever!

At a later point, I'll probably purchase a metal device and see how that treats me. (When I have more money, I'm a college student...) Though I don't think I'd ever buy a full belt. I mean, if my waste line changes, I'm kinda hosed!

Thank you for your input people!
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

My wife and I have been involved in chastity for a couple of years now. Over this time I have tried a few different devices. You have to keep in mind that devices like the CB Series and the Birdlocked Series are low budget devices that will cause problems for some while others are Ok with them and they never provide permanent security. Even low budget metal have their problems. I can't speak about custom units as I have not been exposed to them nor van i speak about unit requiring piercings as I have no intention of getting one of those either. I would rather keep things as I was born with.
Be patient, I have a quick run down of my experiences with the devices I have used will get to my comments on the Birdlocked after.

The first device was a CB6000. This was by far the most uncomfortable device I've used. No matter what I tried, the back of my scrotum always chaffed and I couldn't keep it on for more than a painful week. I actually sanded the ring completely round and was finally was able to wear it a little longer with relatively little scrotum pain. The next thing I did was to epoxy the vent holes on the sides because the skin that kept pushing out was getting very tender. Ok, now I was in business. (So I thought). Then the tube split and cut me pretty good so I had to take it off. Being the determined guy that I am... I super glued the tube back together and coated the whole outside of the tube with 1/8" of epoxy. OK, now healed, back in the cage. I then purchased the KSD-G3 anti=pullout devices to prevent pullout and developed sores right behind the head of my cock from the pressure point. back out of the cage to heal then back in without the KSD-G3. Things were actually going quite well until the eyelets at each end of the ring cracked leaving the whole locking pin setup useless. I made a trip to the hardware store and bought 2 of the smallest loop eyes that I could find, drilled some small holes in the ends of the ring and screwed them in. Success again! Except, because there were small gaps now, my skin kept getting pinched very painfully. So it was time to give up on the CB.

The next device I purchased was a steel unit called the Jailhouse. This has been my favorite device by far.
I like the idea of metal because of security because there is no way to get this off without some sort of metal cutting device. Don't know about you, but the thought of something cutting something so close to my dick and maybe slipping? No thanks. Plus my wife like the fact that I can't get any stimulation and she like to keep the base ring on like a cock ring when she has me out of the cage for teasing sessions. Probably just as well as the base ring isn't coming off anyway if you are excited when the cage comes off. Anyway, this unit had some problems too. The underneath skin of your cock gets into the tight gaps of the ringed tube and over time, start to develop sores. In fact when this happens, you cab see the the thin scabs as rings along the under side of your cock. Plus when wearing it for several weeks at a time, skin would protrude through the rings along the sides and top and would become very tender. To remedy both problems, here's what I did. First, I took a pair of needle nose pliers and squeezed the rings together to a gap of approx 1/8" at the top of the cage. Then I sanded the inside of the cage at the bottom and applied epoxy to fill in the gaps that caused the sores. I let the epoxy set up and lightly sanded it to smooth out any imperfections. Instant cure! I have been able to go 3+ months and no more problems. A couple of $ and about 15 minutes of work and I am a happy man. Except, I was left with the problem of pull-out. It took several trials to figure this out, but I finally did it. I started out with plastic from a cutting board that I purchased at Walmart and once I fabricated the perfect 1 piece anti-pullout device, I then made it of 1/4 thick aluminum. Did I mention that I like metal? If I try really hard. I mean really hard and very, very painfully, I can pull myself out. However, there is no chance in hell that I could get back in. I only pulled out the one time to see if I could do it and believe me, I am in no hurry to try it again. I couldn't imagine what condition my cock would be in if I could get it back in. It scares me to even thing about it. Even if I really do want to pullout, because the unit is steel, I can't take the unit off because my balls are stiil stuck between the cage and the base ring. How uncomfortable would be? I can wear this device 24/7 for months now without any pain from the anti-pullout feature. I like this unit so much that I have recently purchased a second one just to have it. My only wish is that this unit was available in stainless steel instead of chrome.

Which brings me to the Birdlocked Classic. I would recommend this unit to anyone interested in chastity. To me, it is better than any other non-metal unit and would better than most of low budget metal units I purchased this unit to wear while I was playing around with the modifications to my Jailhouse. Maybe because my scrotum was a little stretched from the base ring of the Jailhouse, I didn't have as much trouble getting into the Birdlocked as others seem to be having. You have to use a lot of lube to get it on because it the silicone is far too gripping without. I agree that if you have a tight scrotum that it would be hell to get on and the constant stretching could be quiet painful. That being said, I love this unit. I really do. I can wear this unit an unlimited amount of time. Although I love my jailhouse, I love wearing this one too. It is extremely comfortable and actually feels quite sensual. The locking pin and strap have been improved and have not had any problems. Pullout seems to be an issue with unit unit also, but I found that once you are comfortable wearing the unit, you should wash out any lube in the tube and ring. The silicone grip will then keep you from pulling out. The only reasons that I prefer the Jailhouse unit over this unit are personal preferences. One is that you can get some stimulation from squeezing the tube but I doubt you could have an orgasm from it. I know I couldn't. I prefer to go without any stimulation for long periods of time because of the increased sensitivity when my wife lets me out of the cage. The other reason is security. LIke the CBxxx units, this device could be cut off easily if you so desired. No chance of that in the steel.

LIke other devices, the Birdlocked has some flaws. You just have to pay attention to things like having a tight scrotum and you have to be patient until things get comfortable. Don't try to lock yourself in forever before becoming totally comfortable with shorter wear times with a lot of lube. You have to remember, you are trying to lock up something that is constantly changing size. It's amazing where the skin seems to go sometimes. Trust me, the stories that you read about someone being locked up for months at a time after their first initial lockup is either crap, fiction or they are very sadistic people that will wind up in tremendous pain and most likely very painful open sores or skin problems.

If you seriously thinking about one the Birdlocked. Get the right size base ring. It is better to get a little bigger than smaller. I use the 2" size on the CB and Jailhouse so it was perfect to get the 2" in the Birdlocked. If you go too small, you are going to be in a lot of pain and could problems due to lack of blood flow. If you haven't had any experience with a device and do not know your correct size for the base ring, a simple low cost way to find out is to go to your local hardware store and purchase some small lenghts of plastic tubing with several different inside diameters close to the sizes of the base unit. Cut them into 1/4" wide pieces and wear each 1 at a time like a cock ring for a period of time to see which is comfortable. Also masturbate in them. If a ring is too tight like this sperm will not come out when you start ejaculating. Move up to the next size tube each time until you can ejaculate somewhat normally with the sperm being able to come out of your cock. Once you can have a normal orgasm with the sperm coming out normally, you have the correct size . Once you comfortable in the Birdlocked, it will probably be so comfortable that you will forget that you are wearing it. You will never have to adjust yourself through the day like I do a little bit in the Jailhouse and constantly like I did in the CB. As long a s you don't mind being able to get sensation from squeezing the tube, you will enjoy and be able to wear this tube as long as someone wants you too. I'm now working on a way to slip a thin hard plastic tube inside of the silicone tube to prevent squeezing. This unit would be absolutely awesome for me if I can figure this out.
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Wow! What an article! I already went to the site and measured more than a few times to verify what sort of ring I should get and I've already talked with the manufacturer to see what size tube I could get... It would appear that I'm a "grower" and would be comfortable with the mini tube! Thank you for your feedback people!
0 x