For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Oh wow!

Post by Tom Allen »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:23 am Cant wait to find out Tom 👍
See, you're across the pond, so it's not like you have "colder than Minnesota" air conditioning. 😏
1 x
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

I bought an assortment cages from Ternence last year, including one with the "double bar" ring. The cages are the lowest quality ones I've bought yet, with lots of slop in the alignment pins and so many different places to get pinched. I tried the double bar one for a day, and I think it came off after a few hours... Ball burn was a huge problem with it, and neither of the cages I got that fit the double bar ring are wearable for a full day, even without the double bar.

I think the double bar idea has merit, and it felt pretty interesting to wear, until the burn set in. I think in order to work for most people, you'd need to be able to adjust the gap. This could be done with a selection of longer screws, and spacers to go between the bar and the ring.

Edit: It felt pretty interesting to wear, not pretty to wear like I first posted!
Last edited by ServingHer on Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Now I'm tempted to do a double bar that would fit the hinged ring (seem as thats what I'm wearing at the moment) .
Maybe a clip on or that hangs on the current pins? No doubt I will have a play at some point.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:07 am
Who is wearing one of these double ball bar things?
I've been tempted to make up something like this for my own cage, partly to help keep it in place during the summer when the heat makes things, umm, loosen up.

The only thing is that I wonder how comfortable it would be in a colder air conditioned room, and how safe it would be with my physically active lifestyle.
I have just designed one to fit on the pins of any cage that uses the common hinged ring. Basically all my cages,. Hinged on ternence and on hod.

It looks like a horse shoe.

Have 3d printed it now, but will have to wait for an opportunity to try it out.

I think it would help prevent the cage travelling down your ball sack?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Hi,
I have a BA-02 cage with scrot bar, it can get uncomfortable when you start getting high and tight, but really what unit doesn't.
I wore mine for several weeks, last two straight through and it didn't cause me problems while working ( I move around a lot, bending and twisting).
Sitting or lying takes a little getting used to. The bar keeps everything nice and tight so testies are more likely to get squeezed.
I learned when sleeping to pull them up before rolling onto my side then had no more issues during the night.
Only reason I don't wear it as much is mine came with allen head set screws with clips to make it semi permanent, which my KH thought would be funny to use once, took me a lot longer then I had thought it would to get the damn things out. So without the clips I can remove when ever I want, that's not secure enough for me to enjoy unit.
Have been thinking about getting another, I think they offer it with actual locks now.
All together I liked the feeling of the scrot bar BUT it did take some adjustment time to get accustomed to it.
I have two others (OFF the rack units) with scrot bars that are totally useless, pinches, loose, bar height not set right in unit ETC.

Mikel
2 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.