Most comfortable cage for long term wear

For the gearheads in the audience
bobolink
Re: Most comfortable cage for long term wear

Post by bobolink »

I do not want to get a PA and I am considering trying other types before springing for the Jailbird. That's a lot of money but if it is comfortable, it may be worth it.

I am also curious about the HT V4 models or the Mamba. I like the metal ones best but also am interested in the light weight of plastic devices.
0 x
Mot
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2022

Post by Mot »

Yeah, I'm looking at the Jail Bird, it is pricey. I like my plastic Clear Holy Trainer V4 Chastity Device, but it's hard to keep from smelling.

Currently wearing my metal Steel HoD S90S. Easier to keep from stinking, but being uncut all my skin gets bunched up.
0 x
Mot

Post by Mot »

I'm tired of buying cages, so broke down and bought Mature Metal Jail Bird. I have variety they all don't seem to fit 100% and being uncut hard to clean without unlocking. Probably spent more than the $330 for all the other cages :/
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mot wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:39 pm I'm tired of buying cages, so broke down and bought Mature Metal Jail Bird. I have variety they all don't seem to fit 100% and being uncut hard to clean without unlocking. Probably spent more than the $330 for all the other cages :/
Good move, even though you may have to send it back for adjustments. I sent mine back 3 times, BUT it has been PERFECT for 9 years!
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mot

Post by Mot »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:57 pm
Mot wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:39 pm I'm tired of buying cages, so broke down and bought Mature Metal Jail Bird. I have variety they all don't seem to fit 100% and being uncut hard to clean without unlocking. Probably spent more than the $330 for all the other cages :/
Good move, even though you may have to send it back for adjustments. I sent mine back 3 times, BUT it has been PERFECT for 9 years!
How long did it take for you to receive your Jail Bird cage?
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

bobolink wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:57 am It eventually (not always) seems to come off throughout the day. One ball, then the next seem to slide out. I went and ordered the next smallest size but it is just too tight. I guess my balls are "high and tight." I also tried to bend the new "tube" in closer and that seems to help but again, it isn't as comfortable as I would like. I have also not been able to make it through the night. I can start out but towards the morning, it has to come off. However, I put it back on in the morning so it is almost like 24/7.
The relationship between base ring size and the ball gap is a very complicated one.

There are a lot of factors that affect how comfortable you are with your base ring. Base ring size and shape and thickness, cage diameter, horizontal gap, and erection diameter all contribute to how it is going to fit and is why for most guys finding an off the shelf cage that is comfortable is difficult.

Its a common misconception that it should be the base ring that keeps things in place when it should be the cage that does most of the work.
Ideally, you should be able to wear just the cage and have it stay on without a base ring and then the base ring can just be for security and is freed to be the size that it needs to be. (because who wouldn't want a cage that doesn't have a base ring)
Then from there you get a base ring that is large enough to not cut off circulation during an erection and finally a gap size that prevents the testicles from going through.

I made my Blackout Evo so that it adjusts its size and shape to your anatomy. That's why I ask for testicle hang and create a base ring that is better suited for what you need.

Come check it out:
Blackout Evo.

I've put all of this design philosophy into a cage that gets fitted to you. That way you can get the most anatomically correct and comfortable cage on the market that can be worn 24/7 out of the box.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mot wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 7:18 am
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:57 pm
How long did it take for you to receive your Jail Bird cage?
I first received my Jail Bird in June of 2013. I think it took about a month from the time I ordered it, but I expect they are busier now than they were 9 years ago and their build time is longer. BTW - Despite being 9 years old, my Jail Bird still looks brand new. I consider it the best recreational investment of my life.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
lecouple

Post by lecouple »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:30 am

I made my Blackout Evo so that it adjusts its size and shape to your anatomy. That's why I ask for testicle hang and create a base ring that is better suited for what you need.

Come check it out:
Blackout Evo.

I've put all of this design philosophy into a cage that gets fitted to you. That way you can get the most anatomically correct and comfortable cage on the market that can be worn 24/7 out of the box.
Hi Toby,
Your design is quite intriguing. I'm presently sitting between two chairs. The Kink3d and your EVO. I want to ask why you left out scrotum measurements. Isn't this essential to get a good fit?

I can't buy them off the shelf because the rings are too small. Closed 50mm rings are an exercise in patience and masochism. How do you obtain an accurate measurement without knowing my size?

I also understand custom costs more, but there is a substantial difference between your offering and Kink3d.

Lastly, is the price all-inclusive (shipping) and where do you ship from?

Convince me. :)

Much thanks
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

lecouple wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:07 pm
Hi Toby,
Your design is quite intriguing. I'm presently sitting between two chairs. The Kink3d and your EVO. I want to ask why you left out scrotum measurements. Isn't this essential to get a good fit?
- I can't buy them off the shelf because the rings are too small. Closed 50mm rings are an exercise in patience and masochism. How do you obtain an accurate measurement without knowing my size?
- I also understand custom costs more, but there is a substantial difference between your offering and Kink3d.
- Lastly, is the price all-inclusive (shipping) and where do you ship from?
The main reason I left out actual scrotum/testicle measurements is simply because I don't see it being possible to reliably and consistently measure them across all customers. My system relies more on everyone measuring the exact same way so that I can fine tune the system to that way of measuring. This means catering to the lowest common denominator of measurement tools which is why I went with a paper receipt and ruler. Subsequently I don't see measuring the scrotum using those tools being very accurate.

Second reason, is that for the majority of guys it doesn't matter as I've figured out the proper anatomical approach for sizing the base ring based on other measurements. For most of the orders I am usually within 2-3mm of their previous base ring size and with the anatomical design of the base ring generally means it is a perfect fit.
For those that it does matter, that's why I have the order notes. Generally its an individual, potentially like yourself, that needs a slightly larger ring simply just to get it on because of larger testicles. For a lot of these cases, I will do both the Evo generated ring and one closer to the previous ring size. Its easier for me to do it this way than have the hassle of people questioning how on Earth to measure their scrotum properly.

So the Cobra cages are very good cages... for those that fit in their sizing chart. The design of the Evo I would say is about "10%" better overall. I think the Cobra was designed as a great chastity cage. I designed the Evo to be a perfect chastity cage specifically for long term wear.
Things like a more open and hygienic design, better head design for easier peeing, more comfortable with erections, non-pinching structural tabs, and an integrated glans ring.
That and the Evo's base ring is miles ahead of everybody else's base ring design.

Though where the Evo really shines over the Cobra is for those that don't fit into the Cobra sizes very well. Larger growers are going to have the most issues with any off the shelf cage as they'll either struggle with the cage being too small or too big or the base ring being too small or too big relative to the cage.
I can control for stuff like that in a more unique and anatomically correct way by designing both the base ring and cage together in a package to work in harmony. The design itself is also designed to accommodate erections rather than suppress them to make night-times significantly more comfortable.

Anyway I could go on and on about the design of the Evo. There's so many small details about every aspect of the design that make it one of, if not, the best cage available right now.

I do free shipping included with any cage purchase. I'm currently working on an improved ordering process that makes things more clear for stuff like that.
And finally I run more sales than Kink3d does which often gets the Evo very close in cost to the Cobra. So for all the additional benefits of the Evo, it is absolutely worth it.
1 x
lecouple

Post by lecouple »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:32 pm
I do free shipping included with any cage purchase. I'm currently working on an improved ordering process that makes things more clear for stuff like that.
And finally I run more sales than Kink3d does which often gets the Evo very close in cost to the Cobra. So for all the additional benefits of the Evo, it is absolutely worth it.
Thank you for the quick reply. I registered on your website to get some of my measurements in.

Where is your place of business and do you accept PayPal payments?

best regards
0 x