I have a question about chastity ring

For the gearheads in the audience
Nas-lay

I have a question about chastity ring

Post by Nas-lay »

Hi all here
I'm tryin to make a homemade chastity cuz of the situation in yemen..anyway ..i have a question, howcome u can't pull out yur nuts and cuck from the ring of the chastity however u put it in before....yah some of the devices are adjustable so u close it after u put it around yur cuck and nuts but what about the other kinds which have a standard ringwhy as slave can't pull the ring out while the tube of cuck still closed?
0 x
slave d

Re: I have a question about chastity ring

Post by slave d »

Because the gap between the cage and the ring (there’s two seperate parts) traps your balls and they can’t pull through that small gap.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: I have a question about chastity ring

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that there is internet access in Yemen...sorry OP, I don't know a lot about the country, what little I've heard makes me think that people are still too busy fighting and killing each other to build much infrastructure there. You are more than welcome to correct me if I have that wrong.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted