Looking for a steal cage for long wear. Narrowed down to 4 options

For the gearheads in the audience
nicknick
Looking for a steal cage for long wear. Narrowed down to 4 options

Post by nicknick »

Hi everyone, new user here. I have two chastity cages:
https://www.tiendafetichista.com/cb6000-s/
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B075WCTJ37
The two of them are knockoffs of cb6000-s and Holy trainer, and the ring size that I use for both is 50mm

I use from time to time the second one because is really comfortable in my everyday life, but not for long term use because cleaning it's a pain. The first one I don't know why, even though the ring is the same diameter, I can't use it for more than 2 hours or it becomes painful.

Now I want to buy a steel cage for long term use and didn't want to spend a lot on it. I heard good things about the DhGate A-271 and 272 in the forum. These are my picks:

DhGate A-271

DhGate A-272

DhGate A-276
This one looks comfy and with a more closed design on the end, but didn't read reviews of it

Other Chastity device with good reviews

I am looking for a cage that I can wear when doing exercise and can shower with it (and it's comfortable of course), that I can conceil in my trousers and that the lock is built in so they don't make noise. I think I'm going for the A-271, any reccomendations you could give or reviews of those cages?
0 x
Sashauk
Re: Looking for a steal cage for long wear. Narrowed down to 4 options

Post by Sashauk »

Of the DhGate options I would probably go for the A-271 if they were the only ones available.

Personally I'm not a fan of enclosed tube styles - prefer an open cage - so I would be looking at https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001 ... 454f2110-9.
1 x
nicknick

Post by nicknick »

That one looks good also, thanks for the link!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Beware of one thing with that AliExpress one, the gap between the front bars can let the head of your cock pop through when flaccid. i had a similar one and i have a pretty small cock that was always sticking through. Anyway, i totally agree you do not want a tube but try and find something with closer bars than the other one suggested.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The tip style of the A272/271, 273/274 allows for easier "lining up" at urinals, and also allow for a small brush or swab to reach in and help clean things inside. And I have no problem getting soapy water and a little finger into the back of my A272 to rub around in the shower. The A271 is a shorter version.

The 276 has a small hole that guaranteed will not line up properly that one time you need to use the urinal and you have your dress pants on.

Also, be aware that if you are a grower, the styles with the rings (273/274, etc) may allow your skin to swell up larger than the bars, which could be painful. I regularly had pinching from that with my 274, and stopped wearing it after a few weeks.
2 x
nicknick

Post by nicknick »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:24 am The tip style of the A272/271, 273/274 allows for easier "lining up" at urinals, and also allow for a small brush or swab to reach in and help clean things inside. And I have no problem getting soapy water and a little finger into the back of my A272 to rub around in the shower. The A271 is a shorter version.

The 276 has a small hole that guaranteed will not line up properly that one time you need to use the urinal and you have your dress pants on.

Also, be aware that if you are a grower, the styles with the rings (273/274, etc) may allow your skin to swell up larger than the bars, which could be painful. I regularly had pinching from that with my 274, and stopped wearing it after a few weeks.
Thanks for the help!
And yeah, that was a concearn of mine, to not make a mess when going to piss xD

I'm definetely a grower and bought in the end the 271 because I heard that the cage has to fit when the penis is in its relaxed state and that you should not give it much space to grow. I was going to get the 272 to have more room to grow, but well, will try the 271 first (The delivery is really long but coming from China is expected)

Another concern was that my ring size is slighty more than 50, in my case 52 or so, but the 271 ring being a oval shape I expect it to be more comfortable. I hope at least
0 x
koekoek

Post by koekoek »

We have tried several cheaper devices.
None of them fitted really wel, a lot had places were the skin pinched.
From our opinion a custom device from badassworkroom is the best of the cheaper we could find.
But wen fitted wel it does really hurt now and then.

If your just starting I though would advice trying some cheap, more to get used.
A well fitted cage isn't that pleasant.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

badassworkroom is not a custom builder, from what i can see they’re yet another outfit taking cheap Chinese devices and marketing them as their own at massively inflated prices !! i have a cheap Chinese device that fits perfectly and has basically not been removed for over a year so your last statement is just your opinion, you just haven’t found the right device for you yet.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I found with the A27x cages I could go down a size because the cuff rings are so comfortable. I was in a 1-7/8 ring, and I'm wearing their 45mm, which is actually closer to 1-3/4.
1 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I have the A-271, I have worn it for over a hundred days straight, it is surprisingly comfortable and the closed part of tube keeps from any unneeded pinching when I'm working. It was bought as a test but has now become my go to device. I even go back to it when more expensive ones give me trouble and it always wears well.
2 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.