non existent balls

For the gearheads in the audience
easytiger

non existent balls

Post by easytiger »

Please excuse me if this topic has already been discussed. I'll get right to it. I basically have non-existent balls. Yet every chastity device/cock cage seems to require a cock ring and some semblance of balls to keep the device in place. My balls are so tight to my body that they basically can't be used to keep any cock ring on. I've never been able to wear a cock ring of any kind. The idea of a chastity device is extremely exciting to me and I've tried several. But when the the device slips off (as it always does) and clanks to the ground, it kind of ruins the mood. Is there any device out there that doesn't rely on your balls to keep it in place without slipping off? I'm guessing there isn't and that I'm just screwed but I thought I'd ask the community. I've scoured the internet and every device I've seen relies on a cock ring and balls to keep the device in place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
0 x
slave d

Re: non existent balls

Post by slave d »

If you have a Prince Albert piercing you can wear a device with no ball ring. Also have a look for tetherspout (maybe two words tether spout) it’s another way without a piercing.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
easytiger

Post by easytiger »

I've not heard of a tether spout. I started to look for them online but I'm not sure I completely understand how they're worn. In fact I really don't understand it at all. I'll keep researching them. thanks
0 x
easytiger

Post by easytiger »

Does tethering require sounding?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

easytiger wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:55 pm Does tethering require sounding?
No

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.